Fry's B&M: Antec EA430 $19.99

GonzoP

2[H]4U
Sorry no direct linkage available. But this is a decent low needs PSU. I mean $20. This thing is $70 right now at newegg. 30A on the 12v rail. Decent for a single midrange gpu based system

I got one today, came home and built a system with it - Im running burn in testing right now, but it's quiet and stays pretty cool dispite the 80MM fan -

I went there to buy a Sonata III, ended up leaving with this PSU and a CoolerMaster Elite 335 for $70, I was pretty stoked because I saved $70 and 430watts was more than I needed.

I can confirm this deal is legit. Just got one myself a few hours ago :D

Oh and it's one per customer.

I like my Fry's. I stopped by today during lunch to see if they might have any of these $20 PSUs left. I talk down the power supply aisle and I see the sign and an empty hole. However a couple aisles over on an end cap they usually have some more Antec stuff there. Sure enough the EA430 was there also, but this time it has a big $74.99 sign in front of it, so nobody was touching those even though it was the exact same PSU as advertised for $19.99 50 feet away.

:cry: All sold out in the Woodland Hills store. I wanted one to replace an EarthWatts 380W.

I got 4 refurb 500W Antec Basiq PSUs today, left outside all day courtesy of DHL. Not bad for under $43 shipped for all 4 of those. They look new, just in a white box.

Can someone post a picture or link to it? I stopped by frys today and try to look for it. I didn't see any EA430 for 19.50 but I saw a lot of Antec Earthwatts EA430D for 74.99.

Can someone post a picture or link to it? I stopped by frys today and try to look for it. I didn't see any EA430 for 19.50 but I saw a lot of Antec Earthwatts EA430D for 74.99.

That WAS the EA430 PSU on sale. If you asked one of the sales clerks to check the prices, it would have shown up as $20.

Thats the exact model number I got from Fry's yesterday for $20.

Damn. They had a lot available too. I might stop by tomorrow during lunch to pick one up as a spare. I was gonna put together a mini system if I could have picked up the antec p180 mini too. Oh wells.

sign at aero frys in SD said price was good till 12/23. Tuesday is ussually frys deadline for weekend deals, though they often have one day only's

This is the Antec EA430-D. Antec switched over from Seasonic to Delta to manufacture these. Not sure about quality but it should be similar.

Picked up 3 today. 1st cashier said "no, i can't ring them up separately, we're very strict abou..." and I just walked away as she said "hey wait, i can just take those here".

Went right back into line and ended up at the cashier right next to the first one but this girl says, "yeah, sure, no problem" and rings them up separately.

So you don't have to go through the line multiple times, odds are you'll find a cashier who will just do it.

I went to Fry's and there was one left. It looked like someone ripped the box open already. I said no thanks.
Edit: The shelf price indeed did say $19.99
I went to the Tempe, AZ one btw

My wife just stopped by Fry's in Webster. They have it priced at 54.99 same as the online price. She did a price check this time. Is this price supposed to be nationwide?

Just called the Fry's in Houston. It's more expensive there than anywhere else. 74.99. Damn it.. Haha.. Guess I'll miss out on this deal.

This is the Antec EA430-D. Antec switched over from Seasonic to Delta to manufacture these. Not sure about quality but it should be similar.

The SeaSonic's were built proof. The new Deltas so far seem just as reliable, a bit to early to tell but Delta's rep is solid

Back