FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

1. used
Others aren't available yet. Probably not until the end of the month.

I can also help a fellow [H] out. PM me if you are still looking for a guest pass.

1. taken
2. taken
3. taken
4. taken
5. taken
6. taken
7. taken
8. taken

will post more when i get them.

see date below for updatedness

I have 6 keys for a FREE 10 day trial.

PM me with email.

1st come 1st server!

Anyone know if you can just "upgrade" directly to a normal account after the pass expires? Or do I have to go out and buy a game to keep playing.

Hmm so who would ever spend $20 for the game when you can just get 10 days free and then just upgrade? :D

if you upgrade from a free trial, don't you pay a $20ish activation fee which includes a month of play which is also the same price for the game at a retail store?

o0akoni0o said:
if you upgrade from a free trial, don't you pay a $20ish activation fee which includes a month of play which is also the same price for the game at a retail store?

I was told by a friend all he had to do was start paying for a subscription.

Given that the box costs like $17-$20, you're basically paying a $3-$5 extra for the convince of the reinstall CDs.

Can someone email me with a guest pass. I'm seriously considering starting to play the game but I want to evaluate it first. I completed the download yesterday, but I can't proceed without the key.

Nalarx

Send to: [email protected]

Here are a few active WOW keys for a 10 day trial if you want to use them. I believe it does require a credit card to sign up but it "WILL NOT" charge until you purchase the retail game. If you have any other questions you can PM me :)

72GKDE-9NDX-D6FMZH-YK2E-TTBT2E
HVHNZ6-T6FJ-4K82YB-JKNF-PNVCYH
XWGCW7-ZZDR-7M8YJ2-DTEJ-YPFB8K
M8B6CN-HTTP-FDHFFG-EZ27-2BFXCG

If you need to download the game you can do it here -> http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/wowclient-download.html

Nevermind.. You dont even need Keys to get a trial... Just go to warcraft.com and sign up! HA

Back