FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

CrAzYsPyDeR

Bad Trader
Guest pass never used , so who ever gets it gets it!

2R8XKR-XKHD-KWBFZE-HWR7-XGBEET

have fun :)

Could I get a pm with one of these from someone also, all listed are used. Thanks!

ValeX said:
But don't you need a credit card to even make an account in the first place? I think thats the only reason I never jumped in on WoW a long time ago...

If you guys need more trial codes just PM me, I have a TON.

Make sure to include an email address so I can send it.

First one to use it gets it,

Also, if someone PM's me I have another available, I only need your email address.

EDIT: the posted SN was removed cuz it has been grabbed up.

fileplanet.com
is now giving 10 day free pass

just to let you guys know

Anyone who is a current subscriber should be able to send a 10 day trial pass to "friends" if they have an email addy. If ya need, I can send just PM.

Edit: all the keys are used since no one bothered posting that they used them.

I don't know if I am being a dick, but I offered 2 keys awhile ago, and they have not been registered in 10 days. So here they are, first come first serve again, that seemed to work quick.

edit. taken

edit. taken

I am going to try to edit this post as soon as they are nabbed up.

i have 5 keys to give away, all for 10 days, only problem is that they are only good for like 1 week after i make them. so the first 5 people to pm me with a valid email address will get them. have fun

I have 5 trials to send out as well if anyone wants one, just drop me a PM with your e-mail.

edit: i have one invite left if anyone wants it

I also have keys for anyone who wants them. Send me a PM. EDIT: Include your e-mail with it.

You guys do realize that if you refer a friend and they do wind up suscribing, you get a free month?

Heres one that I refered to someone a couple weeks ago and he never used it...
************USED***************** (heres the link to the client http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/wowclient-download.html )

I also have 2 more recruit a friend things. So PM me if you want one and be sure to include your e-mail. First come first serve.

Also, please dont PM multiple people. We only have a limited number of keys and its wasteful if you have 3 people send you keys.

Notice that all of these keys have probably been used.... And not a damn one of the people who used them said "Thank you"?

:mad:

DarkSi said:
Notice that all of these keys have probably been used.... And not a damn one of the people who used them said "Thank you"?

:mad:

The one I posted was used. However, the two people that PMed me and I sent them an invite havent used theirs :mad:

Please dont ask multiple people for keys, and dont ask if you arent planning on using it. Its so wasteful.

If the 2 keys arent used in the next couple of days I am going to post them.

Alot of the refferals I send are never used... so here is one that wasn't used, expires on July 13'th. Use the same client download above.
M8ZMC4-FWX7-BZP82W-6VCX-WB9T9B

silentnswift said:
Alot of the refferals I send are never used... so here is one that wasn't used, expires on July 13'th. Use the same client download above.
M8ZMC4-FWX7-BZP82W-6VCX-WB9T9B
Thanks, snagged this one. Now, off to create my character...

I'm out of invites at the moment but somebody didn't use this key, feel free to use it whoever wants it: TMGBBH-2F8G-KHN6YX-CKV9-2ZWJ49

I also have five referrals I can send out. But please, be serious - if you don't think you'll actually start playing and paying for the game, don't bother. :) And, as someone else already mentioned, please don't contact more than one person for keys. Note that these keys are for account creation - if you already have an account you can't just load up on these and play for weeks on the generosity of others, unless you want to create a whole new account and whole new characters every time. PM me with your email address if you want one.

I would like one of those.. can someone pm me one? thanks!

Sratch that... got one that works. thanks!

Heres 2 keys that werent used. I sent one to somebody and I got a reply that someone else already gave him one :mad:

7YYRJ8-FFHN-W69RN2-FD68-FVMKFY

F8ZEEP-PCH8-8R9CNZ-MRDY-PJFECW

I've got a few keys for the grabbing. Pm me for one of em.

FYI, they do require a credit card to activate the account. Its not charged or anything. Also, the characters are restricted to level 20 and are not allowed to trade with other players or use the AH. When you are done with the trial you go to Best Buy and grab the real game for $20 if you want to continue playing.

Back