Free T-Shirt AND either license plate covers OR cd case

is anyone going to digital life here? they said if you wear the new egg shirt, you could win prizes from them. i'm definitly wearing mine.

azianpride22 said:
is anyone going to digital life here? they said if you wear the new egg shirt, you could win prizes from them. i'm definitly wearing mine.

more info?

I just posted another testimonial after logging in to my Newegg account. Hopefully the 2nd time's the charm to get the freebies. : \

I've spent almost $1500 over a few years... wrote one over a week ago, nothing : (

Wow, I finally got an e-mail confirmation from Newegg. :eek: I guess the second time was the charm. I should receive the stuff by week's end. :cool:

Got mine! The shirt is an ugly orange, but my wife thought it very fitting what it said about being an indoor enthusiast. With my allergies, I really hate to do just about anything outside.

...weird.
Nothing for the account I already had, but I made a new one and I'm getting a gift.

Konrad said:
...weird.
Nothing for the account I already had, but I made a new one and I'm getting a gift.
Yes, it is weird. It almost makes it seem like Newegg is randomly giving out the gifts to those who write the testimonials and not everyone who writes one. :confused:

Anyway, I got the FedEx e-mail saying my package is in town. :)

I just submitted my testimonial...I'll see what happens. $6312.65 on 47 orders since 7/02. Nothing but greatness.

dhslammer said:
86 orders since 10/03 totalling $42,242.17

NewEgg is the BEST!!
:eek: I'm assuming you're buying for a company.

Anyway, I got my free crap today. :) FedEx left it on my porch.

I'll post a pic when I offload it from my camphone. (Yes, it's a phone's camera pic, so it won't be great).

As everyone else here, I got an orange Newegg shirt (luckily, size "M" which is good enough for me, albeit a little tight), and 1 license plate frame (says something about Pimpin') that I might hang on a wall.

Not going to go into detail of how i got it all, and no i didnt make multipule accounts.....

mystuff.jpg

I had about 3 more shirts and 1 more plate...... gave away to some customers at my work....

basicly i go to soical events and give them out promoting newegg, at work as well as my customers i fix/build pc's for :p

soulsaver

Way cool. Been a NewEgg customer for 5 years plus, and happy to give them a plug. Free stuff is even better. :)

Shipping Method UPS 3 DAYS Invoice Date 10/14/2005 2:35:25 PM
Item Description
Quantity
Unit Price
Extended Price
COM Free Gift from CS
($10.00)
00-999-101 GIFT ITEM|SMALL GIFT
(Serial#: 00-999-101/0)
$10.00
Subtotal
$0.00
Tax
$0.00
Shipping and Handling charge
$0.00
Amount Paid
$0.00

w00t

F*** Newegg, I bought all my pc hardware from them and have yet to receive any free items.

Sad thing is I will probably still buy from them again :)

Z(+)DIAC said:
F*** Newegg, I bought all my pc hardware from them and have yet to receive any free items.

Sad thing is I will probably still buy from them again :)

its not all that great ;) but free is free!!!

hopefully they won't ship UPS

intogamer said:
its not all that great ;) but free is free!!!

hopefully they won't ship UPS
They shipped me via FedEx. :) But FedEx left the package by my door. I guess Newegg didn't care about a signature for an item so cheap.

lol - I love that plate frame.. it's so me. I am putting it on the M3 if I get that... Oh yes I am. w00t.

PS: I can almost see you in the reflection on that. Looks like you have some big a** hair like re-run from Good Times. heh ;)

revenant said:
lol - I love that plate frame.. it's so me. I am putting it on the M3 if I get that... Oh yes I am. w00t.

PS: I can almost see you in the reflection on that. Looks like you have some big a** hair like re-run from Good Times. heh ;)
LMAO. No, somehow my hair was distorted by the reflections of the license plate. Honestly, I'd rather be pimpin' some hot chicks, but that's just me. Better yet, doing them rather than just pimpin' them. :eek:

I knew I wasn't going to put it on my car. (I have nice black metal LP frames for it. Yes, 2, since NJ requires a LP in the front as well.) So I found a nice spot for it on the wall just above my monitor. :cool:

Oh I did this like last year. I got overnighted a: AMD t-shirt, 4-5 newegg case badges, Plextor ink pen.

Quite neat how they appreciate their customers.

th3 godfather said:
got mine today, and i like girls so that liscense plate is not going on my car.
LOL I e-mailed the picture of the LP frame to a friend and he said it's the ultimate female repellent. :eek: :D

th3 godfather said:
got mine today, and i like girls so that liscense plate is not going on my car.

lol - techie chicks will dig it... :D

I didn't run this by the little woman tho... she might veto the plate idea. heh..

hehheheh... I slapped it on my ride... and the little lady actually likes it! She wants one which says "I'd rather be pimping my wardrobe" ... heh pix tomorrow. :)

i just received an email confirmation for my free gift and its only coming from a few towns away so i should have it today :D

thanks OP

edit: heh. yey. an extremely oversized tshirt and license plate for me!

Got the confirmation emails yesterday, checked the tracking number and it's close by already. Will be delivered today i guess.

Awesome. I hope i get the license plate thingie! :D

Back