Free T-Shirt AND either license plate covers OR cd case

Well I just got the tracking #, cool stuff...Would make for a great mowing/work shirt...Free stuff always seems to go towards the work clothes doesn't it? :D

I just got 2 emails from Newegg. One was invoice(gift) other was Fedex tracking number. thanks again!

I havn't gotten an email or any thing in my order status, oh well, I'll still hope for it, but if I don't get anything thats alright, great company.

give them about 24 hours after receiving an email about giving a testimonial. my stuffs arriving tomorrow!

what exactly did the rest of you guys get?

chaostic said:
1 Small gift coming from Edison NJ... Seeing how it's super saver fedex ground shipping, it'll be here in a week. I could Have saved them some time and gone and picked it up from them in an hour, round trip... Hehehe. I should email them that comment.
newegg has always delievered my stuff 2 days after it was shipped using the FedEx Super Saver. that is by far the best shipping ive ever had in my entire life. and free, most of the time, too.

sweet, my stuff is coming tomorrow. they gave me a tracking number right after a wrote my testimonial. i can't wait to get it, i really want that shirt.

Item Description Quantity
00-999-101 GIFT ITEM|SMALL GIFT 1
I hope this "small gift" includes a few more AMD shirts! :p (by the way, I still haven't found the other two that I seemingly lost yet)

i have previously written a couple of reviews at the 'egg. Never got anything though.

yes! i checked my tracking # and it said my package is outside of my house. can't wait to get home and find out what i got!

I opened my box today when i got home and I looked inside and i noticed another box. Boy was i scared lol. So i opened the 2nd box and a XL orange newegg shirt and two licence plate covers where in the box. Stuff I wont use but free is good :)

Covers and a small shirt. Fortunately I have an 18-month old that thinks it's the neatest dress ever.

(BTW, if you've recently moved, make sure you update your account before writing in. Otherwise, you end up having to swipe your own freebies from someone else's porch. :eek: )

anybody wanna trade their XL or larger newegg shirts for a small?? :D

im an XL/XXL tshirt kinda guy... and what do they send me?? a small?!?! i think theyre making fun of me... :(

:p

i couldnt stop laughing after i read the license plate covers... i just thought that was the funniest thing... that really made my day. thanks newegg!!

Got mine a little bit ago....small orange NE shirt. I'm a big dude, so I'll give the shirt to someone. I've just attached one of the liscense plate covers. :D

Got my shirt and covers today also. Gave the shirt to my wife for "night shirt" and been pimpin' my Grand Cherokee round town all afternoon :D

Got 2 license plate covers and an XL Orange Newegg shirt, this is in addition to me getting another XL Gray Newegg shirt, a CD Wallet, and a Newegg Sticker. Newegg is the best company ever.

I wrote a testimonial with the account I actually use, didn't get anything. Filled out one with a new account and my gift just shipped.

hey guys This really does work, i wrote a good testimonial about NewEgg before (last year December), they sent me this really nice NewEgg Parker Pen, an eVGA 6800 Ultra t-shirt, a Newegg Case badge, and best of all I got a newegg brand flash drive, 256MB. They really like a good word from their customers.

I got a Fedex tracking number in my email today, guess we'll see what toys I'm getting Friday.

I got a tracking number a few days ago, recieved my items today. I'm at my apartment for school but I'll be going home tomorrow, which is where the items were sent. According to my mom, I got sent an x-large orange newegg t-shirt and a newegg license plate. I was really hoping to get the license plate and it looks like I did. w00t! Once you know, you newegg. :p

zero002021 said:
I got a tracking number a few days ago, recieved my items today. I'm at my apartment for school but I'll be going home tomorrow, which is where the items were sent. According to my mom, I got sent an x-large orange newegg t-shirt and a newegg license plate. I was really hoping to get the license plate and it looks like I did. w00t! Once you know, you newegg. :p
actually, 'id rather be pimpin my pc' ;) :p

I've been meaning to write a testimonial for Newegg. They have been nothing but awesome for all my computer purchase. This thread reminded me to write it, and something is shipping to my house right now. Yay!

-Mn Scout

me and my roommate did it.

I got a small newegg shirt and two tag frams

he got an xl size shirt and two tag frames

Ironic because I'm twice his size...

How can I locate my Newegg.com ID? I am a registered user and already bought stuff from Newegg a couple times. I can't find it listed anywhere in the "My Account" area. TIA.

hey thanks for the headsup.. i was wondering how a few people on the road get those newegg license plates.

Got a small shirt and 2 plate holders. I'm going to pimp my truck with one of them and put the other on the wall of my office. The shirt...well, my girlfriend had to get something out of the deal.

Dumb XL shirt. Lol, and I needed a small. I told my brother to do this, so maybe they'll send him a small and we can swap. :eek:

Seems like all they send is XL. Fits my fatass fine :p

Got the license plate covers too, lmao. "I'd Rather Be Pimpin' My PC"..

Back