jabronidan said:I ordered a ton of stuff and so far only my sister got a pen and pad. We ordered for like 4 different houses so a total of 12 things.
yeah, i did that also, 3 houses. me, rents, and g/f. but its ok cuz im poor!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jabronidan said:I ordered a ton of stuff and so far only my sister got a pen and pad. We ordered for like 4 different houses so a total of 12 things.

Thank you for your sample request from 4imprint.com. Our Free Sample for Inspection service is designed to give business buyers a chance to inspect a product as part of the purchasing process.
A Credit Card is required to secure the return of the sample(s) that you have requested. We do not charge the card unless the item(s) are not returned in 30 days.
carloboy said:pfft they arent free,
I ordered a bag and a golve glove. You can test them out but need to return them -_-;
pleasecarloboy said:pfft they arent free,
I ordered a bag and a golf glove. You can test them out but need to return them -_-;
4b5eN+EE said:please
learn to read
it is clearly stated a few times in this thread that only things under $15 are free
Stan, unfortunately we are unable to send without a credit card.
Management has put a stop on your account. Can you please give me a credit card and I can send out samples? Thanks,
Sandy
russianspy1234 said:im still pissed that i only got one item, a USB stick taht doesnt work, and they wont return my emails.
silentnswift said:What did you guys put down for company name? I might have to fake the phone number, unless giving them my cell is an option... Whoever faked the phone number, did you get a product? Also, what about that message that says you might need to return the product? Any of you guys needed to return yours?