Free stuff from 4Imprint.com

les hope i get the free stuff i just ordered now. if anything ill call em and BS that i am a company whos seeking to order some of these things later. i will go pretty far to get free USB stuff. haha

I have gotten stuff from them twice mini maglite,couple stainless steel coffee mugs,tape measure,cd wallet,lanyards and other stuff. I did it from the canadian site so I know it works in Canada they just keep sending me catalogs and sold my address to other junk mail suppliers.

well after 4 emails with a nice guy named Sandy Klein i got him to send me a mini USB hub, the mini USB vacuum cleaner and the USB fan/light all for free. what can i say, i luv my usb devices especially if their FREE!!

Got the 2 items I wanted today...only got a single email about it yesterday with a UPS tracking number and that was it, they didn't call or email me at all apart from that.

ok, when you say approx 15 dollars what do you mean? these items are bought in bulk, and the prices range from high to low depending on the quantity purchased, such as 15 bucks for 50 and 30 buckd for 200 or something. my question is, should we be looking at the high or low price when judging if it's approx under 15 bucks?

EDIT: nvm. got a Folding Chair w/Cooler (#593), a Soft-Feel Handle Multi-Tool (#6143), and a Portable Tri-Pod Seat (#5725)

tip: sort by price, and go down the list from expennsive to cheapest to get to the good stuff real fast. :-D

once i get my order of USB stuff. i am gonna go after the other little goodies. dont know what yet, but ill figure it out.

anyone in UK tried this?

also, don't they care if you put fake phone number,name,company ? but real address

got an email today that said sorry you havent recieved your items please reply with the items and colors you wanted and we will upgrade shipping to get them to you ASAP. thing is in the time it took them to reply my boss already said we dont have the budget to do giveaways, oh well ill think of something to do with my memory stick, cell phone speaker, and electronic dice. actuayl electronic dice were for my own possible buisseness venture. i feel weird actualy using these sites correctly since ive started freebie hunting.....

RGMBill said:
And last night the USB Light/Fan came.... so, at that rate, today the Ethernet Cable???

Well, it didn't come THAT day, but it did come... I've used the retractable Ethernet cable a few times already, and it works great.

i called their hotline, and got a lady to input the order directly. i got my shipping confirmation on the 19th. ups ground should get my stuff here by the weekend at the latest... i think...

Is a reply to the email absolutely necessary?

I wouldn't want to actually work to get somethere for free... :rolleyes:

Thank you for ordering your samples from 4imprint.

Your sample ###### for 1 x 6520-32.S (USB Flash Memory Stick - 32MB)
has shipped on 07/21/05 via UPS Ground.

For your convenience, here is your tracking number: #########;

Should you have any questions or comments regarding your sample, please
reply to this email and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again soon.

teh w00t. no email about my other two samples but this is awesome

I got tired of waiting patiently, so I logged back into their web page and looked at my order history... no orders... hmm. I I re-submitted my request. Here's to hoping I actually get something

AskRodman said:
I got tired of waiting patiently, so I logged back into their web page and looked at my order history... no orders... hmm. I I re-submitted my request. Here's to hoping I actually get something

same here, i am also wondering if a reply to their email is necessary... :confused:

the UK version of the site says something like "cant process by order" lol, looks like only USA can get free samples :mad:

Ordered some shot glass, a nice glass mug, and I forgot what the third thing was. Hopefully these weill come soon.

i got my USB fan. i ordered 3 items and only got 1. :( i tried to place another order just now and it said i have to call the cust. service to make more orders.

I did this a long time ago, maybe 2 or 3 years ago.
Most of their products besides the mag-lite are terrible and not worth requesting, but I still have a mini-mag (one about the size of a pen) and a normal mini-mag. I also got one of those mini-tools with a LED on it, but it stopped working after a few ons and offs (and it never worked quite properly to begin with). The tool, however, is still functional.

They do send you catalogues and continue to do so until you call them 3-4 times and request to be taken off of the mailing list, and even today I get some promotional crap from them. SPAM e-mail is also constant.

It's not really worth it, IMO, but there are a few good items you can get, if you think it's worth the hassle.

/edit: Just looked through the thread and it looks like they have a lot of new goodies. Maybe they don't have crappy items anymore - or maybe you guys just have good taste, haha.

I got my stuff today in the mail. check it.

Here's all my loot
Pic 1
The folding chair/cooler
Pic 2
The tripod seat
Pic 3
the multitool pliers
Pic 4
a complimentry packet of cocoa. how sweet :p
Pic 5

screw all that usb shit, i got myself some nice camping gear. :-D

Everfalling said:
I got my stuff today in the mail. check it.

Here's all my loot
Pic 1
The folding chair/cooler
Pic 2
The tripod seat
Pic 3
the multitool pliers
Pic 4
a complimentry packet of cocoa. how sweet :p
Pic 5

screw all that usb shit, i got myself some nice camping gear. :-D

nice

btw did u get a shipping email?

i'm glad u got yours, still waiting for mine

yeah, i got a list of my items with a ups ground tracking number. if it takes too long to get any information, i suggest you call their hotline and get someone to input the order directly.

Everfalling said:
yeah, i got a list of my items with a ups ground tracking number. if it takes too long to get any information, i suggest you call their hotline and get someone to input the order directly.

i called and when i told her my company's name, it popped up with my address and all the things i ordered, said they were shipped a cpl days ago and gave me tracking number.

i never got any e-mail sayin i was gonna get em and no order history shows up on the site.

anyhow, the tracking info from UPS' site says it will be here on thursday.
SWEET!!

just got in touch with sandy over there and he told me that 2 more items r arriving tommorw! - a USb mini vac and a usb 4 port hub. i just emailed em again asking if he can send out a 20 oz coffee mug and a sling backpack. this site is awesome for free junk. if i could only get a free swiss army knife with a usb drive in it lol.

I tried this with another similar place I saw posted here. Got 3 free bags and a couple of folder/portfolio deals. They did have logos on them, but since I haven't used them anyway who cares =) The best is a nice little canvas tote that says "Monterey Mushrooms" on it.

I tried for a couple more bags/folders on this place, to add to my collection :) I seem to have a fetish for the things :eek:

for some reason they sent me 2 USB mini vacuum cleaners :p :( i wanted me usb hub thou.

Just got my stuff!

Little Atlas
4imprint1%20001.jpg

First Aid Kit
4imprint1%20002.jpg

4imprint1%20003.jpg

Big Atlas
4imprint1%20004.jpg

nice stuff. i just ordered a 20 oz mug, a sling backpack, and a mini mag light. the mug and backpack shipped out. i wonder if theyll send the flashlight. after this, i wanna get some stuff for the car.

I ordered a ton of stuff and so far only my sister got a pen and pad. We ordered for like 4 different houses so a total of 12 things.

jabronidan said:
I ordered a ton of stuff and so far only my sister got a pen and pad. We ordered for like 4 different houses so a total of 12 things.

you have four houses and youre ordering free crap off the internet? leave some for us poor people

i keep on getting stuff!!! almost everyday i get a package from this guys, lol.

i got 2 USB vacuum cleaners - only suppose to get one. oh well, gave 1 to a friend and got a USB hub today - to bad its ver 1. :( but its free, so whos complaining

russianspy1234 said:
you have four houses and youre ordering free crap off the internet? leave some for us poor people
LOL, No, myself and relatives ofcourse. But I will be keeping atleast 1 thing from each of the relatives, you know just as a little gift for getting them free stuff :D

Back