Free phone charger on Amazon

I had gotten a used one as a freebie here on H but it just went out. This comes at a good time. Thanks

Thanks worked for me. expensive charger though but when promotion code = free so can't complain.

No longer available. That was fast.

Considering that the only four reviews on this are all pretty obviously paid for, I'm speculating that those of us who got in on it are probably going to get what we paid for :p. I don't expect it to be very reliable, so I don't think your really missing much.

That assumes it even ships. We'll see...

Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 -
Monday, August 4, 2014

Worked for me :D

Standard shipping sucks!

ok well I haven't gotten my confirmation email as of yet.

edit: our email's is just letting us know of the estimated ship and delivery dates. it doesn't say that its been shipped. an email will be sent notifying us that it has been shipped.

Last edited:
We regret to inform you that a fraudulent promotional code for a free GreatShield Power Bank was published on the internet on July 24, 2014.

This promo code was stolen from our system and we did not authorize the use of it. We have reported the incident to Amazon.com.

We are sorry that we are unable to process your order.

We sincerely apologize for this fraudulent code posted by a third party, which was intended to harm our business and to deceive our customers. As a small company, it is impossible for us to offer the power bank for free. To ship the number of orders this generated, it would result in roughly $150,000 in losses. Such a loss could be enough to shut down our company and cause the loss of jobs of our employees. It already caused damages to our reputation and account standing with Amazon.

We are seeking your understanding of this unexpected incident and are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you are still shopping for a power bank and are still interested in the GreatShield PowerSleek, we would like to offer an additional 20% off our already on-sale price of $29.99, which lowers the price to $24. Simply apply promo code: RHH63INE during checkout.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Should you have any concerns or questions, please reply to this email and we will do our absolute best to help.

We appreciate your business and look forward to fulfilling your future orders.

Sincerely,
The GreatShield Store

Edit. That email just came in a little bit ago, figured it would happen buy was worth a shot

at 7000mah is it worth the $25? I'm really needing one and I have yet to receive an email from them stating that. should've figured it was too good to be true.

at 7000mah is it worth the $25? I'm really needing one and I have yet to receive an email from them stating that. should've figured it was too good to be true.

Honestly, I'd be a bit wary of this manufacturer. As I pointed out early, it looks like the only product reviews are paid for. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the promo code was created specifically for those accounts to "buy" the item and thus make a review as a verified purchase.

If you're in the market for one of these mobile power packs, best to find something with a lot of reviews. These almost never actually get their rated battery capacity. With some of the more common ones, you'll see people who have tested them and/or taken them apart to figure out the actually rating of the battery. At least in that case you know what you're buying.

I've got an EasyACC 5000mah power bank. Like anything else, it's not actually 5,000mah, but it's at least good enough that I can get a full charge on my G2 (3,000mah). Also the built-in USB cable is super handy, one less thing to carry (and it's got an external USB also for when it inevitably breaks).

FYI: I got the same e-mail as above. Sorta figured that was coming.

Back