FREE NA Shipping on all Ratpadz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed my order for an XT

What a great deal!

I was looking for a glass mousepad, but couldnt pass this up. I will give it a try before continuing my hunt :)

Just got mine ordered. I thought the deal was over, but it's an excellent birthday present for me.

R

bought 3 XTs today... one for me, one for the wife, and one for my office workstation... I bet I'll be able to get a lot of people up here interested in them also.

I ordered my 3 on the 16th and received them on the 17th. Pro shipping.

Love them. Thanks a ton.

Is the site currently down? I wasn't able to see either pad for order when I tried a few minutes ago, was trying to get an xt for work. :(

Tried in FF 3b2, opera 9.25, and safari.

The XT is a bit "softer" in feel and it feels a lot more solid as well. There is a lot more material in an XT compared to a GS. The XT is about 20X more durable as well.

But dude, if you don't like it, send it back. Get all your money back. I dont want you having a product you are not happy with.

I threw in a GS on an order from NCIX.com I made a few days ago. Unfortunately they tried to deliver it when I was unavailable so I have to wait a few days, but I think I'll like it :).

I just ordered a gs cant beat the price and im sick of getting my ass kicked in CS:Source cause my mouse gets caught on my mouse pad :(

I got my GS today and I'm really liking it. It's a lot smoother than my Everglide, and a little bit bigger too. It does look a little thin compared to the Everglide though, so if/when this pad wears out I'll probably replace it with an XT. It's also taking a bit of time to get used to, but I think my accuracy is getting a little bit better as well.

I finally got around to ordering the XT last Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. I must say...I'm very impressed. It's a huge improvement over my tired, old cloth mousepad...and this is coming from someone who has never used a hard mousepad before! It's very responsive even with my aging MX700 and I was able to kick some a$$ in BF2 by nabbing my expert sniper badge! :D

Great price for a great mousepad. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something new.

I wish this offer was around back when I ordered.... umm.... way back when. ;)

I <3 my Ratpadz!

Probably been asked already but Im too lazy to dig thru 10 pages of threads.What is the difference between the GS and XT..Thanx

at first I didn't like it but it was my worn out mx518 pads . I bought some new ones and so so so so so smoooth . GS FTW !! Best 10$ I've ever spent .

Probably been asked already but Im too lazy to dig thru 10 pages of threads.What is the difference between the GS and XT..Thanx

The GS is not a rugged as the XT. If you game a ton, buy the XT, it will far outlast the GS.

I ordered the GS but I will probably order the XT when I get paid. I will give the GS to my wife since i game alot.

Cool..Hey..Do I get the Special Limited Edition Kyle Bennett Signature Ratpad??..:D

XT for me!!

I am 110 miles from where they ship from, so no. But I did do some that were held for Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back