FREE NA Shipping on all Ratpadz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first read the topic I thought it was "FREE NA Shipping on all Raptorz!"

Heck, it's time for those 300+ GB Raptors to come out!

In for two...

I bought one a while back, and liked it so much that I took it to work. Now I need one for home, and the other I'll gift.

I bought the XT this time around, after having gone through 2 gs's year ago. For some reason I couldn't find the XT's back then. After I went through the gs's, I went to a xtrac pro hs which lasted about a year. Anyway, this XT is great! It feels sooooo much more sturdy then the gs, and it looks like it will be able to stand the test of time much better. I just wish I would have gotten one sooner to get the mouse feet as well.

you guys need google checkout so we can get a free ratpad GS :D

ah, wishful thinking

I bought the XT this time around, after having gone through 2 gs's year ago. For some reason I couldn't find the XT's back then. After I went through the gs's, I went to a xtrac pro hs which lasted about a year. Anyway, this XT is great! It feels sooooo much more sturdy then the gs, and it looks like it will be able to stand the test of time much better. I just wish I would have gotten one sooner to get the mouse feet as well.

We stopped making the XT / original pad because we could not source the perfect material. The GS was never meant to be our "top" pad, just turned out that way.

You can grab the mouse feet at www.bfgstore.com.

I'm using mx518 with XT pad.. it runs great vs none lawl D;
before when I just use desk surface.. while playing cs, I would get random mouse freeze.. not I don't get that =o
thanks!

Welp, guess I am going to buy me two more.
Have loved mine since I got it, so time to "spread the love" to some others now. :)

How long does it take to receive these? I purchased an XT and says it was shipped the 15th with priority mail. Haven't got it yet, did the USPS eat it? :(

edit: spoke too soon, it arrived today, but it is pretty warped.. It doesn't lay flat. Anyway to fix this? Heat + heavy stuff on top of it?

I got mine in about 3 business days and I love it. It's a ratzpadz gs btw.

Any ways to get this thing flat again? It came warped and wobbly. I stacked a bunch of heavy stuff on top of it for the night... Maybe that will do something. I also tried heating it up a little with a hair dryer.

Any ways to get this thing flat again? It came warped and wobbly. I stacked a bunch of heavy stuff on top of it for the night... Maybe that will do something. I also tried heating it up a little with a hair dryer.

Just bend it. Check out the site's FAQ- they actually show how to do it. Basically just use the edge of a table and push. I wouldn't recommend heating it personally. Mine wasn't perfectly flat when I got it but a little bending and it's been great since.

How long does it take to receive these? I purchased an XT and says it was shipped the 15th with priority mail. Haven't got it yet, did the USPS eat it? :(

edit: spoke too soon, it arrived today, but it is pretty warped.. It doesn't lay flat. Anyway to fix this? Heat + heavy stuff on top of it?

This should fix it just fine.

http://www.ratpadz.com/maintenance.php

If it does not, it really took some abuse and we can replace it.

If you start heating it up, there is a good chance you will never be able to get it flat again. :( Let me know what happens and we will make sure you get taken care of.

I got it flat :D

I was afraid of bending it like that, but it most certainly can withstand it. Great mouse pad! Thanks!

For those in Canada how long did it take to get to you? The tracking page says it was accepted on the 8th, so I'm assuming that means it has been shipped, but it still hasn't arrived.

i'm glad this got posted, my CPL ratpad is showing a harsh "bubble" in the middle the mouse slides off to the side, quite annoying

also where can i get the feet for these? mine seems to have lost a foot in its many travels to lan parties.

Write Linda at [email protected] and and she will give you the information on sending her a SASE and she will send you a couple replacement feet.

I have func 1030. I am using the slippery side. I am looking for something slicker. How is this compared? Thanks.

Thanks again for getting that shipping mix-up worked out so quickly, Kyle. On the plus side, I had a couple of days to test out that GS in BF2 before my XT arrived, so I got a sense for the differences between the two. They're pretty comparable as far as slickness and feel go, but the XT definitely tops the GS as far as build quality. The thing feels almost as solid as a slab of slate, and it was completely flat when it arrived. The curve on the edges is a little gentler too.

The Pledge treatment would be a no-no in my case though. My keyboard tray sags downward a tiny bit, and I'm pretty sure my Diamondback, with its Teflon skates, would slide off the desk if this combo were any slicker :p.

Just got mines today and it is way better than a cloth mousepad. Just have to wait for my deathadder now.

I have func 1030. I am using the slippery side. I am looking for something slicker. How is this compared? Thanks.

I just replaced my 1030 with the XT I received yesterday. It's MUCH more solid and there's definitely less resistence in comparison, but I did use the "rough" side rather than the "smooth" side. Had to replace it because my sister had her hair straightener on it and the heat deformed a portion of the pad into a wave. The 1030 is so floppy in comparison, and the rubber base makes it flop even more whenever I have to move the mousepad. This thing is one solid piece of work.

EDIT: I also noticed the radpadz.com and made in USA letters seem manually carved o_O! Either that or the original template wasn't a standard font but some sort of handwriting.

Thanks again for getting that shipping mix-up worked out so quickly, Kyle. On the plus side, I had a couple of days to test out that GS in BF2 before my XT arrived, so I got a sense for the differences between the two. They're pretty comparable as far as slickness and feel go, but the XT definitely tops the GS as far as build quality.

I find the XT is slicker than the GS. However, if you're using a newer mouse or you've replaced the mouse feet, then the difference may not be noticeable. With my MX1000 it was.

That said, I can't say that the GS was bad, just not as good as the xt (even for non gaming use, IMO).

Just ordered a GS yesterday, I have a logitech g7, am I going to have to buy some teflon feet? Happly Holidays by the way.

My father ordered a XT for me as a Christmas gift. That was on the 17th. The XT still hasn't come in the mail yet. I'm going on vacation today so I won't be able to try it out till I get back in 10 days :(. I actually just hope it is here by then and didn't get lost in transit.

just got my GS, all the people in my department are sooo jealous of it now :D

$9.99 shipped for a GS? Awesome! Had to get one since I have heard people talking about this for years and my current pad is like 7 years old :D

Ok...finally broke down and ordered one for myself. Now I'm gonna have to clean my desk to make room for this beast!

Gave in and ordered myself an XT today. I currently send my mouse flying maybe once a week as it is right off my desk - I think I'll need to set up targets around the apartment to catch my mouse if this thing is as slick as everyone says it is!

IThe 1030 is so floppy in comparison, and the rubber base makes it flop even more whenever I have to move the mousepad. This thing is one solid piece of work.

Thank you for your reply.

I like the thin mouse pads. My wrist hurts after long use if the pad is high.

Some people are saying that the rough surface hurts the skin after long use. I am not sure if it is an older model. Is this correct?

Haha I just got the GS, looks and feels pretty solid to me. I have no idea how one would get bent though:confused:.

Finally got some room on my desk, so I ordered the XT and it's worth every penny.

Thanks op

What did I miss here? Read the entire thread, and there isn't a whole lot mentioned about them.

This is the first time I've heard about ratpadz... and am considering the XT for my new build...using a G5 on 24" Dell. (how do they fair on this pad?)

Appreciate the good bro (Kyle) efforts on [H] and know he wouldn't steer me wrong...

On the last 1500 or so Ratpadz we have sold, we included a free set of BFG Mouse Slicks. We have shipped them all though as of now, so the offer has ended.

http://www.bfgstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLICKPAD

We are still doing free shipping as of now though, but that will likely end this week.

Ok Kyle...I'm in for an XT...

Thanks for the replies, support and your general [H] help outs...I'm pretty sure I'll like it...

Kyle I can't order until tuesday next week (payday) . Please keep this deal going :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back