Free Mountain Dew X

kleptophobiac said:
btw, it would suck to have 1.25gb or RAM... you probably have 1.25GiB

uuuhhhh... i just rounded it off.. i got two 512 sticks and a one 256... :rolleyes:

Where is it? I have'nt received a thing from any of these free things...except that little clam-case thingy.. :(

maybe someone could call the dew and see if they know when this crap is going out.

Most of these free deals, you just wait and see if you get them, and half of the time you get it and don't even expect it. :)

Ever had a soft drink that had gone flat in the can? My grandparents get a lot of stuff from a guy who gets the expired food from grocery stores and they had a several cases of flat Sprite. Not a good taste in the least . . .

Wildfire said:
Still no Dew here - the nerve making me wait this long for my free stuff ;)

i dont put too much thought into it. I just fill out the form and forget about it. And then when i get something like a year later, i forget why i got it. :) Then i get happy becuase its like someone was nice enough to just send me something.

i doubt we are getting anything :(

but whats funny is that guy at the beginning of the thread got charged 40 bucks for some dew :)

LynxFX said:
Still no postman demanding money, still no dew. :(

i think its going to be delivered about the time that the xbox 360 appears in stores. I'll bet you 5 pesos that it will turn out that way :)

My friend gave me a 6pack of the Mountain Dew X test product. I haven't drank any of it yet, but I did see some up for sale on ebay. :D

tim_m said:
class action lawsuit is 3 words ;)

yay! someone got my joke. I have a cookie for you. Wait, no i don't, i just ate it mwahahaha

Not that I even like Dew, but dammit, I want my free stuff.

stinkin' bastages, that's it, i'm switching to decaf.

QM

palabared said:
nooooo...must...have...dew.....*points gun at head*

This guy is what our lawsuit is based off of. Someone commits suicide because he never got his free Dew. It's beautiful, and exactly what we need.

Cause yeah, I remember signing up for this ages ago and the whole thing about the postman demanding money for it. I had completely forgotten about it until just now.

mrweasel said:
getting REALLY thirsty wanting on the Dew

i'd recommend drinking something in the meantime. water is a good idea. But to not drink anything for months becuause you're waiting for the Dew that will never come.....bad idea. :)

Back