Free Medium Pizza at Papa John's (expires 11/19)

Saw it on slickdeals too. Still working 30min ago. Added a couple toppings and some extra dipping sauce to get it over my stores $3.99 min order.
Not as good as the free pizza for having a Camaro, but still pretty good.
That day must have sucked for you eh Zepher? Hehe, have a '01 Z28.

moved to the area recently... gonna order in the future for tomorrow night. It's about an 8 min drive and i've never had poppa johns pizza before... now is my chance!

thanks!

Was going to do this another night, but what the hell, gonna turn this Monday evening into a Pizza night!

moved to the area recently... gonna order in the future for tomorrow night. It's about an 8 min drive and i've never had poppa johns pizza before... now is my chance!

thanks!

Papa Johns is second to Pizza Hut imo, I know Pizza hut is greasy as hell, but teh kids prefer it so...

I just tried to order this without a minimum amount going to see if it works.

Yep, my order was ~$2 w/ the delivery charge... NOM NOM NOM

Last edited:
Okay - did anyone here get their order fulfilled or delivered? I ordered mine for tomorrow.

Minimum SEVEN DOLLARS AND EIGHTY CENTS.

Yeah, thanks a lot PJ. I can get two pizzas for that at Little Caesar's if I'm willing to make the 8 minute walk.

EDIT: I think I'll make a fairly large carryout order via phone and never pick it up - to compensate for this injustice :)

Last edited:
I ordered one with 3 toppings; Bacon, mushroom and pineapple on the whole pie. $4.91 was my total, FTW!

sweet deal. i'm at the total screen and there's no mention of minimum purchase. Am I clear for a 1.50 pizza and suggested gratuity, or will I find a surprise on my bank statement?

sweet deal. i'm at the total screen and there's no mention of minimum purchase. Am I clear for a 1.50 pizza and suggested gratuity, or will I find a surprise on my bank statement?

Try ordering - it'll either bitch at you or let you through... But they won't tack on charges they don't directly specify (that's fraud).

lol I got two medium pizzas for a total of ~ $5

I just did this about an hour before they closed and it worked. The minimum carry out limit for my papa johns was $1.99.

I used two addresses though because I couldn't order again with the promo code on my same login account.

Lol well I got a couple meals for tomorrow at least. :) Thanks OP

Too bad Papa Johns gives me the runs. :(

Wugh.

Ended up walking there and picking one up for 3.99$ (minimum carryout).

I've never before felt sick *because* of something I ate (that wasn't directly contaminated with something...) but I feel like absolute hell after eating half a medium pizza.

Sorry PJ, I'd rather grab a few Totino's than eat your shitty pizza ever again.

I'd be wary of what your local branch does with the free pizza they're forced to serve you. I'll pass.

I'd be wary of what your local branch does with the free pizza they're forced to serve you. I'll pass.
It's more than likely the minimum wage kids running the stoves/delivery couldn't give a rats ass. I know I didn't when I was working crap jobs back in high school, probably more afraid of what their manager might do if they piss of a customer.

Yeah, I'm not sure the pizza peon making 3.80$ an hour cares enough about his/her job to fuck around with free pizzas - if they even know (or care) that it's being "sold" for free.

Yeah, I'm not sure the pizza peon making 3.80$ an hour cares enough about his/her job to fuck around with free pizzas - if they even know (or care) that it's being "sold" for free.

Minimum wage is not that low. Nobody could live on that.

Wugh.

Ended up walking there and picking one up for 3.99$ (minimum carryout).

I've never before felt sick *because* of something I ate (that wasn't directly contaminated with something...) but I feel like absolute hell after eating half a medium pizza.

Sorry PJ, I'd rather grab a few Totino's than eat your shitty pizza ever again.

I haven't had PJ's in a while (not a big fan of big chain pizza), but my recollection is that they tend to put a ton of sauce on their pizzas and, IME, runny pizza causes the runs.

Nevertheless, if I could get 2 pizzas for 5 bucks, I'd pick a couple up, eat a few slices and give the rest away.

Minimum wage is not that low. Nobody could live on that.

It is for some positions in some states where "tips" are expected to make up the difference (but never really do).

IIRC, pizza delivery people fall under this category - but I could be wrong, as I've never done that for a profession (just a bevy of other kitchen work).

It is for some positions in some states where "tips" are expected to make up the difference (but never really do).

IIRC, pizza delivery people fall under this category - but I could be wrong, as I've never done that for a profession (just a bevy of other kitchen work).

For waitresses, yes they would fall under that. But delivery drivers get the regular minimum wage.

Remember there is a state and federal minimum wages.

For waitresses, yes they would fall under that. But delivery drivers get the regular minimum wage.

But are they all reimbursed for gas mileage and the depreciation of their car's value?

I can see a 4-5 delivery/hour (during peak times) really eating through a gas tank, and I know many employers (at least the local ones) make no amends for such personal expense.

$10min in my area. still a good deal though, papa johns kinda sucks but i havent had it in a long time so im sure ill survive

For whatever lame reason all the Papa Johns where I live have their own personal website and special coupons like this don't work for it.

I fail hot deals. Somehow mine rung up like 24 bucks when I got there. QQ. I bought em anyway rather than argue with my 10 remaining minutes of lunch time :(

Back