• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free Kitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma said:
Cute cat.

I'm contemplating doing this. I can't take care of a cat, but my girlfriend would love it. I live in Rochester so we could meet half way. I'll have to talk to her first. If someone else wants it, don't wait for me.

Good luck!
Well turns out she doesn't have the time nor resources to take care of another cat, and definitely not it's kittens. Sorry...


Best of luck to you.
 
Bump for a kitty that needs a [H]ome.

Here's a few shots of mine. As you can see, he loves the Stacker....

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
 
im in 12603 poughkeepsie, I want it, but ill have to hide it from my parents :p Its not an outdoor cat right?
 
how far are u fgrom syracuse ny i may no someone who will take her from you or someone who will take her untill u go back to school or get your owne place pom me back when ya get a chance
 
sabrewolf732 said:
im in 12603 poughkeepsie, I want it, but ill have to hide it from my parents :p Its not an outdoor cat right?

no it's not an out door cat but she wants to go out. If you are seriuos i can have her to you this weekend
 
drozenski said:
no it's not an out door cat but she wants to go out. If you are seriuos i can have her to you this weekend

where can we meet (poughkeepsie galleria?)??? gotta seriously talk to parents, and if not, ill just hide it in my room =P
 
you should give it to someone and surprise them with kittens... how awesome.
 
bump cause i love kitties so much and i can't wait to get home to see mine again now :p
 
sabrewolf732 said:
where can we meet (poughkeepsie galleria?)??? gotta seriously talk to parents, and if not, ill just hide it in my room =P

yes that would be fine..

Yo do know she is haveing kittens right?
Might be hard to hide them
 
How far away from PA border? And did i miss the picture? Im southwest of Corning,NY.Im gonna make a call quick to see if we can take it. We have a small dog and a cat(with 7 claws on each front paw..lol) ill check back in couple minutes.

OK, guess I cant take the cat,wife just informed me that our cat is PREGNANT too!!!! Still trying to figure that one out, cat stays in the house all day and the dogs female!...LMAO!
 
drozenski said:
yes that would be fine..

Yo do know she is haveing kittens right?
Might be hard to hide them

Um, I think it might be wise to find somebody else to give the cat to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top