Free Kfc meal

I'm making a restore point, and then I'll try that coupon printer out and let you guys know how it goes.

Edit: NVM, as "I'm not a crook" said, it wants to connect to the internet. That's not something I'm going to let it do, so I'll have to try my luck with the one that was posted earlier. If I get turned down, there's an Arby's right behind my local KFC, and I've got some coupons for them that were hand-delivered to my house, and didn't try to trick me into installing spyware.

Last edited:
//insert lecture on industrialized food here//
This is not food, this is water and sodium shaped like chicken.
No Thanks.

//insert lecture on industrialized food here//
This is not food, this is water and sodium shaped like chicken.
No Thanks.

I'd like to see you try to mix some sodium and water together with nothing else. If it is what you say, then it is a scientific marvel.

I had to wait in line at the KFC for 20 mins. I missed my ebay auction. but hey, Its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the coupon printer only allows 4 prints per PC, so I have 5 PCs in the house plus my work laptop. So thats 24 unique coupons. Thats a lot of chicken!

the coupon printer logs your IP and is limited to 4 prints. if you get it from the oprah site, you'll notice the code is 0123456 [EDIT: just looked and they took down the link]. the rules state it must be downloaded from http://www.unthinkfc.com, which WILL give you a unique code each print (up to 4 times)

stupid on oprah website's part, but shame on those who download 15 or whatever with the same barcode. Yeah they might not check on-hand, but i hope you get prosecuted for coupon theft and clearly cheating the system :-P. I'm sure any future promotions using coupons will surely not exist in the future thanks to those who do this for 3 meals a day for the next 10 days. though i'll admit it was stupid on oprah's website for posting that .pdf, it still doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't print out more than 4 / use once per person as the rules state.

just sayin'

I just printed 4 and all 4 barcodes were the same. Dunno if I did anything wrong but I'll find out @ lunchtime here at work :)

So you basically need the special coupon printer to get this deal? that fucking blows.

Anyone figure a way around it?

I edited the pdf and made 4 copies of opera's pdf on the same page.

This should be under Freebies and not Hot Deals.

Anyway, I'm not installing that PoS software and poison my PC just to save a few bucks.

I printed one off, and it was unique. When I tried to print another, I got the PDF file with the generic serial number/bar code. Is that one valid too?

She can keep her chicken and shes not paying for it.There giving her the credit for it though. Remember the cars she took credit for on her show and how they drug her about it.
She said she forgot to mention they were gave to her by Pontiac.

She can keep her chicken and shes not paying for it.There giving her the credit for it though. Remember the cars she took credit for on her show and how they drug her about it.
She said she forgot to mention they were gave to her by Pontiac.

I didn't know Oprah didn't pay for those cars but that Pontiac donated them. News to me. Thanks for clarifying it - assuming you're correct about it.

Edit: According to the Wiki on her: "Perhaps Winfrey's most famous recent show was the first episode of the nineteenth season of The Oprah Winfrey Show in the autumn of 2004. During the show each member of the audience received a new G6 sedan; the 276 cars were donated by Pontiac as part of a publicity stunt. The show received so much media attention that even the taxes on the cars became controversial."

Shame on Winfrey for claiming credit for it. :mad:

pfft my thread wa sposted well before the other thread and I even posted in the right section. He gets all the love, i get none :(

a group of my friends and I tried it from all the various sources, and they all worked.

I've been scouring the internet for coupons for free kool-aid, and I can't find them...this deal is almost perfect!!!

I just talked to my friend that works on kfc and he said they dont even scan then, they just get them and throw them away so my megaupload will work

I just finished my FREE chicken. Soon, I'll be able to sit AROUND the house like Oprah!!

hmm... weird, I just installed the printer thing and it says that I've already printed out the max amount of coupons.

Went to KFC for lunch today with my coupon here in Evanston. Very long lines, and no choice about which pieces or sides you get. But you really can't complain about free. Also, they don't scan the coupons and I've never seen a scanner at a KFC. However, one guy stupidly brought the "wrong" coupon with no barcode and they turned him away. It appears that they need the proper coupons for reimbursement.

Back