Free Google Netbook! (cr-48)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to abandon all hope. Just like with everything else in life, a lot of people who didn't deserve to get one, got one. Whatever, life goes on. Probably on to more crappy stuff, but eventually odds are something good will happen to you. Don't count on it though.

One thing I noticed when signing up was even though I could enter Canada, the state section was USA states and I couldn't pick ontario. Did anyone in Canada ever get one of these?

Google announced they are all out. So I say its safe to assume if you haven't received one then you probably won't.

i guess there is no response to that last one . 5 really?
:eek:

I'm calling either BS unless proof is shown. And if proof is shown i'm calling him a fucking dickhead for ruining it for 4 other people as well as him probably being one of the assholes trying to make a profit on Ebay.

I'm calling either BS unless proof is shown. And if proof is shown i'm calling him a fucking dickhead for ruining it for 4 other people as well as him probably being one of the assholes trying to make a profit on Ebay.

^ ^This.

If he got 5 and has sold 4 or even all 5 of them on e-bay, his douchbag level skyrocketed!

Correction, if he sold ANY of them!

I keep seeing these pop up on Craigslist. I report them because I don't believe they are supposed to be sold. :rolleyes:

i wonder what the deal is with the giveaway that several site promoted several weeks back.
Did they infact get any netbook shipped out?

love to play with one? get chrome, and dont use anything else on your computer ever, just fullscreen chrome, and pay for app like on a cell phone - it's a piece of shit for now, completely unusable without dual-booting linux

There's a perfect response to that one.

a big FUCK YOU GIMME.

At least that's what I think.

LOL it was a joke, i didn't even get one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back