FREE Gillette Proglide razor

Ouch! For a an 8-pack, they sell for 14 dollars when they go on sale at Rite-Aid here in NYC. I always buy a pack every other sale since each cartridge lasts me a good 3-4 weeks and I shave every other 3 days. I've had bad luck with electric shavers so stick to razors.

Got mine in the mail toady. Still sitting in the box on the table. But they mailed it out pretty fast i must say.

Got mine yesterday, used it this morning. Good razor. One one cartridge though, bleh.

Got mine, used it today - holy shit.

It is fucking awesome. Very very smooth.

Got mine in the mail today. I suppose I'll give it a try tomorrow since I was planning on shaving anyway.

I have used mine for three days now. First, coming from a Schick Quattro, It does a great job shaving. However, one thing noticed about the powered-nature of it: I think the vibrating does make it more efficient, however, it removes all tactile-feedback from the razor. There's no way to tell if the skin I am shaving has been adequately shaved or if I need to take another pass. Also, it's hard to judge the resistance I am getting from stubble because of the vibrating. As a result, I find that i have to pay very close attention to what I am doing in order to determine if I need to go back and re-pass.

Got mine today (since I hadn't checked the mail in a couple days). I might try it out tomorrow if I feel like shaving since I absolutely hate shaving. Should be interesting since I haven't found a razor that gave me even a decent shave since the Gillette Atra II.

"Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge™, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6."

Doh. Perfect timing. :/

I got mine, but it didn't work. I snapped the head on to my current fusion though, and it fit perfectly. I do like the blade design better.

got mine. Not too bad. I have a Fusion power already. Not a lot of difference to me. But I really like this line of razors.

ok i'm not so great with the vibrating function on as i nicked my upper lip area in 2 places...it feels a bit strange compared to your normal shaver.

it feels like my whole face/hand is numb so i can't feel where i'm going...or how much pressure i'm applying with the razor...

I hate shaving and don't need to shave on a regular basis so I've only used mine once so far. The vibrating seems to be extremely annoying since it does kill any type of normal tactile feedback. I hate not having any tactile feedback. Next time I shave (probably within the next several hours) I'm going to try it without the vibrating crap to see how it does then.

So far, it didn't do any better than my old Mach 3. That may not be saying much since I have yet to find a razor which I can get a good shave out of. More than likely, a straight razor is about the only thing which will give me a good, smooth shave.

So far, it didn't do any better than my old Mach 3. That may not be saying much since I have yet to find a razor which I can get a good shave out of. More than likely, a straight razor is about the only thing which will give me a good, smooth shave.

Have you tried a DE yet?

FWIW, I went back to my Quattro. The Fusion was pulling too much. Maybe my hair is too coarse for the smaller spaced blades. Still not a bad shave, especially for free.

Bullshit...I've tried numerous sources for this and I get to the step where it asks Are you a US or Canadian resident? I click Canadian and it say "Oh we're sorry but we're so popular that we have no razors left!!!!!1111ONE" but if I select US resident it's all like "Cool, give us your address and we'll get one out to you!". Very frustrating and I don't see why there would be an option to enter a Canadian address if they really didn't want to ship them up here. Would have been a sweet deal though :)

Back