• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free games!!!

I was interested in downloading Far Cry. I went to Gamershell and the site says that the promotion is over, and the game can no longer be played free. Can I still download it for free and play it on my own?
 
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was great back in the day! I can't go back to it...grahpics are just too bad. like how every falls the same way. I need my rag dolls! :D
 
Ive been playing Americas Army 3 (and 2 before that) and it does have fairly nice graphics. With 3.0 still pretty new, it does have a lot of bugs though.
 
Updated. Hopefully soon I will get some time and alphabetize all of these.
 
Still havnt added Tibia. One of the best free based MMORPGs to date. :)
 
How has Oolite been overlooked? It's a very faithful, very playable port of the original Elite, with lots of modding allowed.
 
Another free game to add to the list: Warzone 2100! Amazing RTS gameplay, totally has me hooked. :) Its free and opensource now, was originally published for PC and PSX. Download it here:
http://wz2100.net/
 
I might check that out, good practice for my Spanish too. It's really that good?
 
You guys can download my game Origos for ipod touch from itunes for free with these :)

TWKTWM96HWF7
EFXFXTRYTLR4
YFF43KMYFEYN
HX7EE6FW36A6
N3NRE9H9YNH3
 
Nvidia users can get Portal First Slice for Free along with HL2: DM HL2:LC. I think ATI users get a similar deal.
 
I didn't see this on page 1 or 8, those are the only 2 pages I read. I found Dirty Split the other week, for those that like: “A point and click adventure with gorgeous artwork, a catchy soundtrack and professional voice acting.”

Screenshots
Download
 
www.getcontinuum.com

continuum is a 2d spaceship mmo. think asteroids only much much cooler. the game has a very storied history and is entirely community driven and supported. it used to be called subspace until the developers abandoned it and the client was reverse engineered.

interesting side note: the guy who reverse engineered the client (priit kasesalu) was the lead programmer on kazaa and went on to be one of the lead developers of skype.
 
Back
Top