Troy Winter

Matt Cleary

Chris Abramowicz

Benjamin Koenigsberg

Yosef Zia

Sean Manning

Joe Greeson

Christopher Havel

Thanks for giving these CPUs a good home folks! Fold On! This should give us about 20Ghz Extra. :)

Thanks for the donation to the effort!!

I wish I coulda been on here last night to take advantage of said offer

Keep on Folding!!

wish i had waited, i lurked in the trading forum for 2 weaks until i found the applebred i wanted for a good price. i guess if i had waited a week longer i would have had a free processor for my dedicated folder :)

Thanks for the ghz Kyle, we'll do our best to take back our #1 spot for ya :cool:

-hopefully next time (if there is one) ill actually be around to *participate* in one of these giveaways :rolleyes:

They are in the mail as of this afternoon and will be mailed out of Dallas, Texas. So depending on how far away you are, you should see them early or late next week. :)

And all you guys are welcome!

Thanks, I was out looking for the last piece (case) I needed to go along with this today :D

We all appreciate the donation very much.

Too bad I wasn't here to get in on it. And have the extra stuff to toss one of those processors in to fold. I'm not gonna complain, though. I should have another good system up and running in the next couple of months. I will find more boxen.

Back