Free copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from GoG and Ars

Thanks!

It looks like they have disabled creating a new account for now; luckily I already had one.

still haven't finished this game, was on the final chapter I think when I set it down and kind of forgot about it.

Worth it just for the Ghent and collecting the playing cards ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can't sign up for Ars. (that part of the site is down). Anybody with a code they don't want I'll gladly take. Thanks

I can't sign up for Ars. (that part of the site is down). Anybody with a code they don't want I'll gladly take. Thanks

That would be rather difficult since it is a DRM-free download and not a product key.

There was a box on that link where all I had to do was put my email address to get a code...it's on my GOG account now.

The sign up feature has been fixed. I got the game!! It looks good. Thanks OP.

Well, if you haven't played TW3 or any of the series yet, but plan to get into it, I highly suggest at least a quick playthrough of this. The story is integral to the enjoyment of the series, so it's vital to play through the first 2 games in order to fully appreciate the masterpiece that is Witcher 3.

Registered.

Waited and waited for my account verification email.

Finally got it AFTER the giveaway ended.

Already have The Witcher (on GoG, at that), but was going to post the code here for someone to claim.

Damn it.

Back