Free christian music cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by burningrave101

There were even Christians at the 911 bombing that said they heard a voice tell them to leave the building and take everyone they could with them.
*COUGH*bullshit*COUGH*prove it*COUGH*

Originally posted by S1nF1xx
*COUGH*bullshit*COUGH*prove it*COUGH*

It was talked about thoroughly in news interviews with the people that made it out alive before the planes hit.

I remember one account vividly about a man in the second tower. After the first plane crashed most of the people in the second tower didn't know what had happened yet and the security that was in charge of their floors told them it was nothing and to go back to work. This man who was a Christian remembered hearing a voice in his head say it wasn't safe and to get out and he and all the men and women that worked under him proceeded down the stairs to get out of the second tower. It wasn't but a few minutes later that the second plane crashed through the floor where they worked. If they would of still been there, they would of all died.

Damn people, can we just get along. It can't be proved either way without a shadow of doubt. None of it would win a court case as most of it is just hearsay. Currently we are all stuck on this heap together; if we put all this energy to use, that we use on fighting about belief systems, we could solve many of the world’s problems.

When I say we, I mean the whole world. More people have been killed in the name of religion than all wars put together.

God I hope this gets locked soon.

......OOPS!!! Did I say God? That will offend someone I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back