Free christian music cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Christian music. For your dog. I don't think they are getting the message across :p

Yeah, seriously. I don't want to see such a meaningful thread [;)] turn into a religious flame war.

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality
Me too and I am a Christian

Yea IMO religious people and Christians are two completely different people lol.

Religious people have nothing better to do then bash you to death with the bible and tell you that your going to hell if you dont give them $100 tithe lol.

Christianity was sort of what this whole United States of America was founded upon from the beginning.

But whats with all these christian music CD's and Bible's getting posted tonight. Someone must think were all going to hell lol. Some of us probably are but isn't this section delagated towards stuff more of the hardware/software/magazines genre?

Here is a novel idea....a post that is ON TOPIC....AND....within the rules:

Thank you for the link.

what a great christian thing to do, post a link on a site that will overflow the supply and half the people (me 2) will just use it as a coaster!! thanks!

Originally posted by burningrave101
But whats with all these christian music CD's and Bible's getting posted tonight. Someone must think were all going to hell lol. Some of us probably are but isn't this section delagated towards stuff more of the hardware/software/magazines genre?
Hey, somebody has to balance all the free condoms and "male member" enhancement threads, right?

That would be the weirdest spam ever.

"Enlarge your penis, with God!"

edit: Just a Gawd. 'Bout time.

Originally posted by burningrave101
Yea IMO religious people and Christians are two completely different people lol.

Religious people have nothing better to do then bash you to death with the bible and tell you that your going to hell if you dont give them $100 tithe lol.

Christianity was sort of what this whole United States of America was founded upon from the beginning.

Sadly, I have to agree. I'm a pretty big Christian (not big as in fat, but you know what I mean), and religious people drive me crazy. People are always bashing me for not going to church or anything, but dude, who can stand those people? They drive me crazy.

I think the time has come to just let people believe what they want. If they believe, then great, but if they don't, then that's their problem.

I am in no way flaming the starter of this thread, though. It's great to see something besides "FREE CONDOMS!!!!!!" :)

Originally posted by kronchev
no it wasnt, shut up, let me prove you wrong

Give me a break lol. The Governent and Atheists have taken the words "Separation of Church and State" and completely twisted it from its original meaning so that they could have it the way they want it. The whole reason for making laws like Separation of Church and State was so that the Government could not make laws sanctioning what the Church COULD and COULD NOT do. It had nothing to do with taking God and the Church completely out of anything that had to do the Country or the Governement. I'm guessing you've never read very much literature by any of the early Presidents or even stopped to look at the money in your wallet lol. It sure doesn't say Seperation of Church and State on there. It says "IN GOD WE TRUST". And it was that way from the beginning. The Pilgrims even came over here with no other intention than to colonize a place where they could worship God freely as they chose instead of being told the way in which they should. They weren't aloud to over in England and the other European countries. You better come up with some better proof then something off a bunch of stupid Atheist sites if your going to tell me to shut up and that im wrong lol. And Religion is not Christianity. Religion is what man has made up with traditions and common beliefs. Christianity is just believing there was a God and there was a Christ who died.

ADAMS:

[1789 address to military]
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
[from inagural address]
"And may that being who is supreme over all, the Patron of Order, the Foundation of Justice, and the Protector in all ages of the world of virtuous liberty, continue His blessings upon this nation"
[written in 1813]
"Religion and virtue are the only foundations, not only of republicanism and of all free government, but of social felicity under all governments and in all the combinations of human society"
[a letter to Jefferson]
"The general principles, on which the Father achieved independence, were the only principles in which that beautiful assembly of young Gentlemen could unite- - - And what were these general principles? I answer, the general principles of Christianity . . . Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of Liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System."
[from his personal diary - 1756]
"Suppose a nation in some distant region should take the Bible for their only law book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love and reverence toward Almighty God; What a Utopia, what a Paradise would this region be."
[from his diary - 1796]
"The Christian religion is, above all the Religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times the religion of wisdom, Virtue, Equity, and humanity."
"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."
"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty..."
"I have thought proper to recommend, and I hereby recommend accordingly, that Thursday, the twenty-fifth day of April next, be observed throughout the United States of America as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting and prayer; that the citizens on that day abstain, as far as may be, from their secular occupation, and devote the time to the sacred duties of religion, in public and in private; that they call to mind our numerous offenses against the most high God, confess them before Him with the sincerest penitence, implore his pardoning mercy, through the Great Mediator and Redeemer, for our past transgressions, and that through the grace of His Holy Spirit, we may be disposed and enabled to yield a more suitable obedience to his righteous requisitions in time to come; that He would interpose to arrest the progress of that impiety and licentiousness in principle and practice so offensive to Himself and so ruinous to mankind; that He would make us deeply sensible that "righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people"
[in a letter to Jefferson]
"Have you ever found in history, one single example of a Nation thoroughly corrupted that was afterwards restored to virtue?... And without virtue, there can be no political liberty....Will you tell me how to prevent riches from becoming the effects of temperance and industry? Will you tell me how to prevent luxury from producing effeminacy, intoxication, extravagance, vice and folly?...

JEFFERSON:

[National Prayer for Peace 1805]
"Almighty God, Who has given us this good land for our heritage; We humbly beseech Thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Thy favor and glad to do Thy will. Bless our land with honorable ministry, sound learning, and pure manners."

"Save us from violence, discord, and confusion, from pride and arrogance, and from every evil way. Defend our liberties, and fashion into one united people the multitude brought hither out of many kindreds and tongues."

"Endow with Thy spirit of wisdom those whome in Thy Name we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that through obedience to Thy law, we may show forth Thy praise among the nations of earth."

"In time of prosperity fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble, suffer not our trust in Thee to fail; aall of which we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen."
(sounds a bit confused about Dieism which holds God takes no notice of the affairs of men)
"My views- - - are the result of a lifetime of inquiry and reflection, and very different from the anti-Christian imputed to me by those who know nothing of my opinions. To the corruptions of Christianity I am, indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian in the only sense in which He wished anyone to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines in preference of all others"
[in Memorial and Remonstrance against Religious Asessments]
"Before any man can be considered a member of civil society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe."
"Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
"The reason that Christianity is the best friend of Government is because Christianity is the only religion that changes the heart."
"The only foundation for useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion."
[from Articles of War, 1806]
"Earnestly recommended to all officers and soldiers, diligently to attend divine services."
"A more beautiful or precious morsel of ethics I have never seen; it is a document in proof that I am a real Christian; that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus."
"(religion is) deemed in other countries incompatible with good government and yet proved by our experience to be its best support."

MADISON:

[1825 letter to Beasley]
"The belief in a God All Powerful wise and good, is so essential to the moral order of the World and happiness and man, that arguments which enforce it cannot be drawn from too many sources nor adapted with too much solicitude to the different characters and capacities to be impressed with it."
"Religion, or the duty we owe to our Creator, and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence; and, therefore, that all men should enjoy the fullest toleration in the exercise of religion according to the dictates of conscience, unpunished and unrestrained by the magistrate, unless under color of religion any man disturb the peace, the happiness, or safety of society, and that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian forbearance, love, and charity toward each other."
"We've staked the whole future of American civilization not on the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future ...upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The future and success of America is not in this Constitution, but in the laws of God upon which this Constitution is founded."
"Cursed be all that learning that is contrary to the cross of Christ."
"Religion [is] the basis and Foundation of Government."

FRANKLIN:

[at Constitutional convention]
"I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth--that God Governs the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?

"We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing Governments by Human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

"I therefore beg leave to move--that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessing on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service."
(Again, not the modern definition of a dieist to seek God's intervention in the affairs of men)
[as Govorner of Penn.}
"It is the duty of mankind on all suitable occasions to acknowledge their dependence on the Divine Being... [that] Almighty God would mercifully interpose and still the rage of war among the nations...[and that] He would take this province under his protection, confound the designs and defeat the attempts of its enemies, and unite our hearts and strengthen our hands in every undertaking that may be for the public good, and for our defense and security in this time of danger."
"I never doubted, for instance, the existence of the Deity; that he made the world, and governed it by his Providence; that the most acceptable service of God was the doing good to man; that our souls are immortal; and that all crime will be punished, and virtue rewarded either here or hereafter."
[about his proposal for the national seal]
"Moses lifting up his wand, and dividing the Red Sea, and Pharaoh in his chariot overwhelmed with the waters. This motto: 'Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."
[in a pamplet for those considering moving to america]
"Atheism is unknown there; Infidelity rare and secret; so that persons may live to a great age in that country without having their piety shocked by meeting with either an Atheist or an Infidel."
"Here is my Creed. I believe in one God, the Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That he ought to be worshipped."
[his epitath by his own hand]
"THE BODY of BENJAMIN FRANKLIN Printer
Like the cover of an old book,
Its contents torn out,
And stripped of its lettering and gilding
Lies here, food for worms;
Yet the work itself shall not be lost,
For it will (as he believed) appear once more,
In a new,
And more beautiful edition,
Corrected and amended

By the AUTHOR"

WASHINGTON:

"And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle"
on July 9, 1776 he issued a general order to his troops saying:
"The General hopes and trusts that every officer and man, will endeavor so to live, and act, as becomes a Christian Soldier defending the dearest Rights and Liberties of his country."
"The Hand of providence has been so conspicuous in all this, that he must be worse than an infidel that lacks faith, and more than wicked, that has not gratitude enough to acknowledge his obligations."
"No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the invisible hand which conducts the affairs of men more than the people of the United States. Every step by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency...We ought to be no less persuaded that the propitious smiles of heaven cannot be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which heaven itself has ordained."
it would be peculiarly improper to omit in this first official act, my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being, who rules over the universe, who presides in the council of nations, and whose providential aids can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States.."
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."
"The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!"
"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion.
To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest Glory to laud the more distinguished Character of Christian."
[from his personal prayer book written in his own hand]
"SUNDAY MORNING....Almighty God, and most merciful Father, who didst command the children of Israel to offer a daily sacrifice to Thee, that thereby they might glorify and praise Thee for Thy protection both night and day, receive O Lord, my morning sacrifice which I now offer up to thee;

"I yield Thee humble and hearty thanks, that Thou hast preserved me from the dangers of the night past and brought me to the Light of this day, and the comfort thereof, a day which is consecrated to Thine own service and for Thine own honour.

"Let my heart therefore gracious God be so affected with the glory and majesty of it, that I may not do mine own works but wait on Thee, and discharge those weighty duties Thou required of me: and since Thou art a God of pure eyes, and will be sanctified in all who draw nearer to Thee, who dost not regard the sacrifice of fools, nor hear sinners who tread in Thy courts, pardon I beseech Thee, my sins, remove them from Thy presence, as far as the east is from the west, and accept of me for the merits of Thy son Jesus Christ, that when I come into Thy temple and compass Thine altar, my prayer may come before Thee as incense, and as I desire Thou wouldst hear me calling upon Thee in my prayers, so give me peace to hear the calling on me in Thy word, that it may be wisdom, righteousness, reconciliation and peace to the saving of my soul in the day of the Lord Jesus.

"Grant that I may hear it with reverence, receive it with meekness, mingle it with faith, and that it may accomplish in me gracious God, the good work for which Thou hast sent it.

"Bless my family, kindred, friends and country, be our God and guide this day and forever for His sake, who lay down in the grave and arose again for us, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."
"It is impossible to account for the creation of the universe, without the agency of a Supreme Being. It is impossible to govern the universe without the aid of a Supreme Being. It is impossible to reason without arriving at a Supreme Being."

PAINE:

{at the end of his life]
"I would give worlds, if I had them, if The Age of Reason had never been published [as Franklin strongly advised him] O, Lord help! Christ, help me! Stay with me! It is hell to be alone!"
[some qoutes from before his "conversion" to unbelief]
"What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; 'tis dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated.
"The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind. Where, some say, is the king of America? I'll tell you, friend, He reigns above.
"The Almighty implanted in us these inextinguishable feelings for good and wise purposes. They are the guardians of His image in our heart. They distinguish us from the herd of common animals."
[on his death bed]
"I die in perfect composure and resignation to the will of my Creator, God."

Alexander Hamilton:

"I now offer you the outline of the plan they have suggested. Let an association be formed to be denominated 'The Christian Constitutional Society,' its object to be first: The support of the Christian religion. second: The support of the United States.
"I have carefully examined the evidences of the Christian religion, and if I was sitting as a juror upon its authenticity I would unhesitatingly give my verdict in its favor. I can prove its truth as clearly as any proposition ever submitted to the mind of man.

Patrick Henry:

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."
"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains."
"Bad men cannot make good citizens. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom."

John Jay:

"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers."

Gouverneur Morris:

Religion is the only solid basis of good morals; therefore education should teach the precepts of religion, and the duties of man toward God."

William Penn:

"If thou wouldst rule well, thou must rule for God, and to do that, thou must be ruled by him....Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

Noah Webster:

"No truth is more evident to any mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."
"In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed....No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."
[from his 1832 History of the United States]
"The brief exposition of the constitution of the United States, will unfold to young persons the principles of republican government; and it is the sincere desire of the writer that our citizens should early understand that the genuine source of correct republican principles is the Bible, particularly the New Testament or the Christian religion."
"The religion which has introduced civil liberty is the religion of Christ and His apostles, which enjoins humility, piety, and benevolence; which acknowledges in every person a brother, or a sister, and a citizen with equal rights. This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free Constitutions of Government."
"The moral principles and precepts contained in the Scriptures ought to form the basis of all of our civil constitutions and laws....All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible."
"When you become entitled to exercise the right of voting for public officers, let it be impressed on your mind that God commands you to choose for rulers just men who will rule in the fear of God. The preservation of a republican government depends on the faithful discharge of this duty;"

Benjamin Rush:

"The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments... Without religion, I believe learning does much mischief to the morals and principles of mankind."
"By removing the Bible from schools we would be wasting so much time and money in punishing criminals and so little pains to prevent crime. Take the Bible out of our schools and there would be an explosion in crime."
"I have alternately been called an Aristocrat and a Democrat. I am neither. I am a Christocrat."

Samual Adams:

"Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual - - or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country."
"The right of the colonist as Christians...may be best understood by reading and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and Head of the Christian Church, which are to be found clearly written and promulgated in the New Testament."
[upon signing the Decleration]
"We have this day restored the Sovereign to Whom all men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven and from the rising to the setting of the sun, let His kingdom come."

SCOTUS Decision in 1892:

The decision states,
"No purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, State or national, because this is a religious people - - - this is a Christian nation.

From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation. The commission to Christopher Columbus - - - (recited) that 'it is hoped that by God's assistance some of the continents and islands in the ocean will be discovered,' etc. The first colonial grant - that made to Sir Walter Raleigh in 1584 - - - and the grant authorizing him to make statutes for the government of the proposed colony provided that 'they be not against the true Christian faith - - -'. The first charter of Virginia, granted by King James I in 1606 - - - commenced the grant in these words: ' - - in propagating of Christian Religion to such People as yet live in Darkness - - '.

Language of similar import may be found in - - the various charters granted to the other colonies. In language more or less emphatic is the establishment of the Christian religion declared to be one of the purposes of the grant. The celebrated compact made by the Pilgrims in the Mayflower, 1620, recites: 'Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and the advancement of the Christian faith - - - a voyage to plant the first colony in the northern parts - '.

The fundamental orders of Connecticut, under which a provisional government was instituted in 1638-1639, commence with this declaration: ' - - And well knowing where a people are gathered together the word of God requires that to maintain the peace and union - - there should be an orderly and decent government established according to God - - to maintain and preserve the liberty and purity of the gospel of our Lord Jesus which we now profess - - of said Gospel (which) is now practiced amongst us.'

In the charter of privileges granted by William Penn to the province of Pennsylvania, in 1701, it is recited: '- - no people can be truly happy, though under the greatest enjoyment of civil liberties, if abridged of - - their religious profession and worship - -.'

Coming nearer to the present time, the Declaration of Independence recognizes the presence of the Divine in human affairs in these words: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights - - appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions - - and for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.'

We find that in Updegraph v. The Commonwealth, 11 S. & R. 394, 400, it was decided that, 'Christianity, general Christianity, is, and always has been, a part of the common law - - not Christianity with an established church - - but Christianity with liberty of conscience to all men.' And in The People v. Ruggles, 8 Johns. 290, 294, 295, Chancellor Kent, the great commentator on American law, speaking as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of New York, said: 'The people of this State, in common with the people of this country, profess the general doctrines of Christianity, as the rule of their faith and practice - - We are a Christian people, and the morality of the country is deeply engrafted upon Christianity, and not upon the doctrines or worship of those imposters (other religions).' And in the famous case of Vidal v. Girard's Executors, 2 How. 127, 198, this Court - - observed: 'It is also said, and truly, that the Christian religion is a part of the common law.'

There is no dissonance in these declarations. There is a universal language pervading them all, having one meaning; they affirm and reaffirm that this is a religious nation. These are not individual sayings, declarations of private persons: they are organic (legal, governmental) utterances; they speak the voice of the entire people. - - These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation."

People like to misinterpret things and twist the truth so it looks the way they want it to especially with the God vs Evolution stuff because its the easy road to just say you dont believe in God and live like however you want than it is to have faith in something that you know you'll end up paying for what you do now later on. Cause i mean if this Governemnt showed much faith in God they might have to think twice before they killed another baby or legalized homosexual marriages in this Country. I know not everyone is crazy about George Bush but he is a very open Christian and strong in what he believes in and even if he's made some bad decisions he still wasn't a puss like alot of the others would of been when it came to doing whatever it took to make the world a better place of freedom and safety.

I definitely dont see myself as a "religious" person. I'm sort of the black sheep in the family somewhat. My parents are both Pastors and part of a large organization branched out of Oklahoma here in Missouri. Right now i'm pretty much out for myself and want to have fun and have sex with my girlfriend before were married who i love and plan to marry after college :).

Im not going around claiming to be some upright perfect Christian ither. I believe there is a God and that alot of the things i do i shouldn't and that i'll probalby get to pay for some of it in the long run. But i also feel guilty for things i know i shouldn't do and try to keep from doing them as much as i can. I know when im older and have a family i'll be alot more settled as far as things "right" instead of the way i want to because it wont just be ME that im having to look out for any more.

When men go to war, one of the number one things they want to have with them is to know that there is someone out there in control of everything, watching over them and hopefully in their favor. When your buddy next to you gets his brains fucking blown all over you, you just might like to know whats going to happen after you die and whether or not your just going to be laying in the grass with some snails for an eternity or if you get roast your ass in 10,000 degrees of eternal torment and pain.

I've grown up around friends and family that have had to go to war. And my Grandpa was highly decorated Vietnam veteran. He lived like hell all his life and turned his life around on his death bed.

Even im not fucking stupid enough to deny there is a God or that he doesn't play a role in every single part of our lives and especially this Country's.

Geeze. I'm not a terribly religious person and I don't attend any church on a regular basis. However, it's been my not-so-limited experience that those individuals that immediately vilify religion (especially religion of the Judao-Christian variety) do so because they've either been programmed that way or they simply don't like being reminded of the wrongness in themselves.

Live and let live, or at least shut the fsck up. If you feel the need to crap on any thread concerning religion then I maintain you have a LOT of personal development to do.

You'd better go get started on that.

STOP IT

THIS IS JUST FOR A FREE CD NOT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINOINS ON RELIGON!

sorry but i just wanted to say that.

Originally posted by TrailerTrashPrincess
my dog uses them as frisbees,loves to catch them!
I hear the catholic church is beginning to allow smaller dogs in church now in the hopes of increasing attendance. Maybe your dog can now seek salvation for his misdeeds ;)

Guys & Gals, ease up on the religious bashing. Nobodies calling anyone a "Pagan" (atheist) so why not ease up on people of faith?

This is a Hot Deals thread, not a Atheist vs Faith thread.....

It says "IN GOD WE TRUST". And it was that way from the beginning.

That has only been there since the cold war to show we were different from the communists. I dont think this was a good idea though because it spawned all kinds of religious idiots like you...

I dont think this was a good idea though because it spawned all kinds of religious idiots like you

hey i'm religious ass wtf is your problem stop being a bitch about it
this thread is about a cd. i don't give a shit about you hating god and i hope you go to hell.

your such a dumb ass why cant you just enjoy something free and keep your opinoin to yourself! jackass

Originally posted by thebro
hey i'm religious ass wtf is your problem stop being a bitch about it
this thread is about a cd. i don't give a shit about you hating god and i hope you go to hell.

your such a dumb ass why cant you just enjoy something free and keep your opinoin to yourself! jackass

Obviously you can't get the idea of atheism through your thick skull and into your feeble mind. Atheists don't hate god, they just don't believe he exists in any way shape or form. And if there was proof enough to convince those such as myself that he exists, we still wouldn't hate him, rather, we'd hate the idiotic and hateful things his followers (such as you) have done wrongly in his name. So fine, go and listen to your terrible music and worship your invisible sky pixie but don't go and blow up when someone makes a joke, because, just as free speech gaurentees that you can say as you please, it also protects people like me and allows us to say what we please. Oh and IMHO, even barring the religious nature of the music, christian music licks monkey balls and is only surpassed in utter stupidity and unlistenability by rap & or Pop music.

You bunch of Einsteins are going to blow the "Ambient Stupidity Level" gauge any minute now.

Please, God, let somebody lock this thread soon!

(pun intended :p )

Originally posted by Caffeinatedsoap
That has only been there since the cold war to show we were different from the communists. I dont think this was a good idea though because it spawned all kinds of religious idiots like you...

I agree this thread should be locked now.

And why would they need to put "IN GOD WE TRUST" just to show we were different than the communists? lol. Thats the fucking funniest thing i've ever heard in my life. If it was to show anything about us not being communists it was that we are only governed by God and serve him as in a Communist government the ruler is considered to be a god and everyone must serve and worship him. It signifies that our President is our nations ruler but our trust and faith lies in only the one God and he is who is ultimately in charge.

How can you get off calling me a religious idiot when the basis of what you believe constitutes everything coming into exististance from some "Big Bang" theory. The complexity of life on just this planet alone is not simple enough to just "come into existance" or "evolve" from absolutely nothing into something. If you want to believe you came from a monkey you go right ahead lol. If anyone is an idiot its someone that doesn't believe in something just because they might have to have some form of morals if they did. You can say there is no proof but there is plenty. People like you just dont want to look for it. They've already found evidence of such things as the chariots under the Red Sea and the rock at Mount Sinai that was split and they can show where water ran from it. There were even Christians at the 911 bombing that said they heard a voice tell them to leave the building and take everyone they could with them. There were quite a few that this happened to and they took everyone they were in charge of out of the building just SECONDS before the planes hit. And everyone wants to blame God for every bad thing that happens. God has set rules and laws since the beginning of our existance that hold everything togethor. If people break those laws and live immororal lives then sooner or later bad things are going to ither happen to you, your family, your friends, your grandchildren and so on. Its not God that does it. Its you. And this country has gone from a primarily God fearing country that had God as a major part of its existance to an immoral political wasteland thats more then likely going to not last many more years if it continues to spit in the face of God. All the great empires of the past that became immoral and idolaters fell. If you think a country can get away with killing little babies because our children want to go around and have sex when their 12 years old or that they can go out and support gay marriages, or live for no other reason than to make money and watch others suffer, i suggest you take a lesson out of the history books.

So since this thread isn't about Atheistism or swinging around in trees, why dont all you "intellectuals" go eat a banana and shut the hell up. I do believe in evolutioin in the sense that organisms have the ability to better adapt to their surroundings. That part is a scientific fact. And im glad it is, because otherwise i would have no way of explaining how some of you have managed to de-evolve from humans into some hybrid species that are total idiots lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back