FREE Case After Rebate

Ugly-ass case, too. Can't really say anything nice about people who actually pay $90+ for it. :p

Dupe thread, ugly case, expensive shipping.

Ultra wizard cases go for free AR @ $40 up front all the time, they're much easier on the eyes...

Jeez, can someone turn down the volume on that case? It's killing my eyes!

It's cases like that which make me appreciate having a P180.

1111708411ry3.jpg

come on now that is hot

I said it before and I'll say it again, Kill it with fire!

Well i might buy it if there is no rebate and it is free and free shipping.

lol mal. you have bad taste

I wonder what your wife/GF looks like... haha j/k!!!

does it transform into a flying robot that shoots laser beams? If so, 90 bux up front might be worth it.

Ultra wizard cases go for free AR @ $40 up front all the time, they're much easier on the eyes...

At Buy.com they currently have the Ultra case which looks better. Now that is a better deal.

I agree about the bad thread. It's misleading b/c no details are posted unless you follow the Newegg link. I figured someone who is 2[H]4U would know better.

Well shit, mod off the front of it and you've got a decent [potentially] free case.

I guess I was right when I jokingly thought of spoilers and ground effects on a computer case. This case is 2Fast2Furious 4 Me. :p

Go Go Gadget... Ahhhhhhhhhhh what the hell is that... what the...something isnt right *stomach gurgles*... what the...*explosion*

1111708411ry3.jpg

Does it come with a cobra commander action figurine that pops out of the door everytime you open it?

lmao...... Im sorry but this case wins the ugly contest of the year. Holy crap man. I bet my cats would stay out of my room because theyd be too scared of that thing. Anyways, I dont think its worth the $15 for shipping. :) :) No offense to you mal :)

[H]arrod;1031006490 said:
Does it come with a cobra commander action figurine that pops out of the door everytime you open it?

Holy shit I didn't even notice that!

GO JOE!!

That case is kind of like a hooker: Painted up, cheap as hell, and you'll be sorry if you put anything inside it.

Back