• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free Apron

I requested "Burnt is just another flavor" HA!

Now to see if it will actually come.


 
I got the new one
Some things in life are better rich, chocolate, cofee and men

thats great thanks
 
I ordered "I fish, therefore I drink". Quite appropriate, seeing as how I just got back from a 3-day fishing (and drinking) trip a couple of days ago. Thanks! :D
 
Got the burnt one.
For the question "If you answered "No", please type in what you use to protect your garments from food spills:"
I answered "The force"
That will probably get me a package filled with manure for a smartass answer like that.
 
exharrison said:
Got the burnt one.
For the question "If you answered "No", please type in what you use to protect your garments from food spills:"
I answered "The force"
That will probably get me a package filled with manure for a smartass answer like that.
Good luck. I replied "Old garments". I wonder if they'll realize I just wear old clothes, as opposed to covering good clothes with old clothes.
 
CrazyDwarf said:
Good luck. I replied "Old garments". I wonder if they'll realize I just wear old clothes, as opposed to covering good clothes with old clothes.

I think I just said "my clothes". Most of what I cook ends with the word "Helper", so I typically don't have to worry too much about messes while I'm cooking. :D
 
I said "Very carefully"

It's shipping next month... I want my apron haha.

Thx, this is a good one :D
 
Applied for mine about a month ago and haven't recieved it. It sucks, I want my apron. :(

I'm supposed to cook at a 4th fo July party this Sunday, and I wanted my "Burt is just another flavor" apron for it. :(
 
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Error 403: Forbidden![/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.[/font]
 
Error 403: Forbidden!

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.
 
Mac Cool said:
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Error 403: Forbidden![/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.[/font]
yeah...and they give you the finger too...the least they could do is be nice about it!!!!
 
I'm starting to doubt these will ever show up. Oh, well, I guess it was worth a shot.
 
Back
Top