• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free Amazon $5 Promo Codes

llmercll

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
1,369
I got a bunch of these during the holiday sales. If anyone's interested just let me know and I'll send you one. Good for a free GTA4

"Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $5 credit toward the purchase of the top selling game downloads of 2011 good starting 1/1/2012 and good through 1/31/2012. To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511 in January 2012, click "Buy and Download", and enter your promotional code at checkout to receive $5 off your game download. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.
The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions."
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
bf3 went for 30 to 51 today. dnf was 10 yesterday, 40 today. this deal is getting worse and worse...
 
DNF is 99 cents after promo code. I bet that goes fast.
 
If anyone has one spare code they are not planning to use, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
 
For those who still have some left. id like to buy a fan or some sleeving for my PC. $5 dollar code would make all the difference.
 
For those who still have some left. id like to buy a fan or some sleeving for my PC. $5 dollar code would make all the difference.

I don't think you understand what these codes are for. They are for 2011 top Game DOWNLOADS
 
I'm guessing this is a long shot, but I have a few pretty decent Steam coupons that I'd trade for an Amazon code. PM me if you're interested.
 
I have 50% off Valve games steam code in exchange for a $5 Amazon promo code.
 
Some great deals are coming on same games I've wanted for awhile (crysis and the dragon age pack)

I gave all my codes away, though. Anyone willing to return the favor now that I need one?

thanks!
 
If anyone has a spare code they will not use I would appreciate it if you send it to me through PM. :)
 
Back
Top