Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Can't remember if I posted in this thread but here's my entry!

Need to upgrade my GF's 460 card in her shuttle box.

Because I needed to Bake my 8800GS to get it working again, and I still don't want to spend my pizza money on a new card! :(

So I can sell my current videocard and finally get to play games on my 30". :(

i want one cause my birthday is the 27th and would make a good present. this 5850 is getting old. go team green.

I would like to win this Give-Away because A Galaxy Video Card once swam out into the ocean and pulled me back to shore, pulled my sister from a burning building and helped consolidate all my debt! So I want to win that Galaxy Video Card and thank it personally. Thank him... for everything.:cool:

I want one because I've never owned a galaxy product before, and because my computer needs an upgrade

Have a GTX 470 now and would love to just go to a newer more power efficient card instead of SLI! :)

because this is a bad ass card. I love that Galaxy has stepped it up a notch again

I'm running an AMD 6870 right now and would love to replace it with a Galaxy GTX 580 from this giveaway so that I can set Skyrim on max everything :)

I would get this to replace my wife's current 5670, introduce her to the world of Ultra settings gaming, and finally make her the ultimate gamer I know she can be!

My 260 GTX is acting up and I wouldn't mind something with more CUDA cores for faster video encoding.

My 460 is pretty lame next to my friend's 470s and 570s. This would give me a one up on those wannabes.

Getting a few games for Christmas...this could really come in handy...

Back