Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

because that video card is super sexy..and I need something to replace my gtx 465!

i admit, i made a mistake, bought a nvidia based mobo, and an ati card... its new mobo, or new card to sli. an nvidia based card would be less of a hassle than a mobo swap. that and i miss some of the features nvidia has.

To upgrade my 2nd rig so my friends/family can play on it when they are over instead of mine currently!
Also so i can connect it to LCD Tv :D

Would be nice to replace current videocard with, or might make a nice gift this holiday season. Hmm, does it still count as a gift if you give it to yourself? :)

To be very honest, I need a good video card with good enough VRAM to be able to render 3D very easily, for my upcoming 3D rig. So, that's why it would be very helpful for me.

I Would like a galaxy card because the catalyst control center seems to crash every time I open it :)

I have a new system build that needs a video card. This system is going to be running multiple monitors for watching video.

Being from Canada we don't see a lot of Galaxy products.. I've heard great things about Galaxy would like to find out..:)

Why Galaxy? Because I want my gaming to be out of this world! :D

But yeah, it would be nice to have something for Skyrim. I got cold feet at Microcenter when I was buying parts for my new rig and didn't spring for a new video card.

My Galaxy GTX460 is not quite fast enough for me, but a 560 would be a perfect fit.

Because my 9800 Gt just went out again and it's Already been through the Oven 3 times now. If it goes through the oven again I'm just going to add some Shake and Bake and call it a day.

Because i never had one ..... aww hell who am I kidding, i just like free stuff....

Back