Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
This week Galaxy is giving one lucky winner a 560 MDT multi-display video card. Enter drawing in the HardForum!

Week 2: Galaxy 560 MDT - Drawn on 12-03-11

logo.gif

Post ONCE in this thread to enter the drawing telling us why you want a new Galaxy Video card!

Because I don't have the money to buy one myself right now. Saving for the birth of baby #2 coming next year. Also, my 460 was bought used and I'd love to make the jump to the 500 series.

In it 2 win it because I need a card that can drive multiple monitors.

My 8800GTS is on it's way out and I would really love a new card. Merry holidays to me?

I am currently in the process of building a new system and the video card is my hardest decision. Plus galaxy is known to make high quality cards as well.

I want a Galaxy card because I need an upgrade and I've heard nothing but good things about their products.

Honestly, I want one to sell so I could put it towards another GTX570. I'm a 3d vision fanboy.

I want one for all the staples monitors that I managed to pick up :)

have yet to own a Galaxy card, i'll take a free one to try them out!

Would like one since my msi 4830 is on its way out. The fan died, overheats, and now with my new monitor setup it's a bit sloooowwww.

Because I didn't win last weeks contest, I am back begging.. and I like when other people play Santa.. or Oprah

I want one of these. I even wrote a crappy haiku just to express my desire.

I have yet to own

a vidcard from Galaxy

make me happy now

Thanks for reading this and picking me, because you know this post is full of win. You may send my card via UPS ground (next day air not necessary). :D

I would love a galaxy video card to give to my aunt to lure her son into the Dark side of PC gaming

I'd love to be able to drive that many monitors with one card!

My GTX 285 isn't capable of playing Star Wars: The Old Republic at anything close to playable settings, a brand new Galaxy video card would alleviate this problem!

Cause I would not risk buying a Galaxy card and this would be the best way to get converted from other brands.

Back