• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FOUND: Dirt cheap mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jinx

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
166
Looking to take my CompTIA A+ cert and overall just trying to get some experiencing with macOS. Looking to purchase an old macbook or mac mini for dirt cheap. TIA

** Also willing to trade for a Lenovo M720q (i5 8400T, 16gb DDR4, 256gb NVME), great for small homelab stuff
 
Do you need any vouchers for the A+? If you are interested, PM me and let me know. I have at least one CompTIA voucher that can be redeemed for any exam. (A+ has two separate exams so the voucher would work for one of them)
 
I have some older MacBook pro's as well and a 2014 Mac mini.
 
I have a 2009 Mac Mini still works. If I recall correctly I forced it to to a version OS or two back that wasn't supported but it worked fine. Not sure what it would be worth today. I can check it if interested and verify its all good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top