Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels DLC (Play Anywhere) Bonus: Assassin's Creed Unity for free. $34.69.

Is Forza more of a sim or is it like Need for Speed? Never played one before.

Forza Horizon is a little more of an arcade type racing game. Still based on the Forza engine though.

I've been meaning to pick up a copy of it. I've been playing Forza 7 pretty heavily and I'm not sure if I want to distract myself from it just yet, and I feel like I'll buy Horizon 3 and then 0.0001 seconds after Horizon 4 will be announced.

Got in on this! Thanks! zamardii12

For all of those interested in this deal you can get an extra 5% Off with a Coupon Code the following URL...
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996

For some reason it keeps trying to embed the link above, so in a code box it goes!

You can put ANYTHING in the box and it will generate a code

It's now 4k native res or in other word, enhanced. Just wondering if this is worth picking it up. I have G920 to with it. Any suggestions?

I've been meaning to pick up a copy of it. I've been playing Forza 7 pretty heavily and I'm not sure if I want to distract myself from it just yet, and I feel like I'll buy Horizon 3 and then 0.0001 seconds after Horizon 4 will be announced.
Playground Games next game is an open world RPG adventure game, rumored to be the new Fable game. FH4 will be a ways off.
It's now 4k native res or in other word, enhanced. Just wondering if this is worth picking it up. I have G920 to with it. Any suggestions?
Definitely, best racing game ever made. Seriously. Though I played FH2 with a G920 and didn't care so much for the wheel. At least I couldn't beat my times I would do with a controller when using the wheel.

Back