Forza 4 $27 @ Target B&M

B2BigAl

2[H]4U
Stolen from SD. Shows the price online, but it's in-store only. It's oos at a lot of stores, but I managed to get one of the last copies at my local store. I can't get the site to come up atm to grab a link, but it isn't for sale online anyways.

Is Forza 4 among the best racing games available on the Xbox 360?

I was looking for an X360 game for a kid whose parents won't allow "any game with killing."

He already has a bunch of sports games which I know nothing about, so I think I'll suggest Forza 4.

Is Forza 4 among the best racing games available on the Xbox 360?

I was looking for an X360 game for a kid whose parents won't allow "any game with killing."

He already has a bunch of sports games which I know nothing about, so I think I'll suggest Forza 4.

yes, it is definitely the "bar", it's the "Grand Turismo" for the Xbox 360

do they allow him on Xbox Live? If so they need to reevaluate their implementation of censorship. Even in a game like Forza4 that is completely "G" rated in disc content, once he goes to an online race, he could be hammered with f-bombs, racial remarks, and people talking in detail about anything.....

Hmm... I have no idea whether or not he is allowed on Xbox Live. I'll ask about that.

Thanks, I'll be picking up Forza 4 then.

for the record, the Forza crowd doesn't typically have that problem, i am just saying that is true for any game, but the Gears of War and combat type killing games probably do attract more of the kids with bad behavior.

Forza 4 has a long long single player compaign, tons of content even if he is not allowed on Live

Also! From memory I had my ass handed to me thoroughly anytime I logged in to play Forza 3.

Back