• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Forum Upgrade Progress Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, 'cause in 3 years they'll be as old as a Pentium4 system is today? This is [H], how many of you keep your system for 3 years? ;)

For most enterprises, 3 years for a server is actually a pretty short timeframe - I know of companies with production servers running quad Xeon 733's.... Those are so sold, they've already graduated from the 2nd grade.

I guess I'm not [H] enough, as my main rig's motherboard is over 3 years old now, even though i've upgraded the processor a few times, the video card a few more times than that, and everythign else a few times....
 
I hope so. All servers are up and running.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top