• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Forte/Xbox360 question

Jeeprs69

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
314
Ok, i use my monitor for my 360. Right now it's hooked up to a set of small 2.1 Altec lansing . I was wondering how I could hook up the 360 to a Auzen Forte? I was thinking using a stereo adapter into the line in. could I use the Toslink?

So I come to the experts.....
How do I do it.
 
No one knows? 25 views and not one suggestion. WOW thanks.......:confused::confused:

I'll never get posts like this. You are mad because people looked at your post, didn't know the answer, and so didn't post anything? Would you rather they had just made something up so you'd have a response?

You'll find that posts get a lot of views. People are curious what you are posting. That doesn't mean they have an answer for you. Getting impatient with people isn't going to help you at all because them maybe when someone who does know the answer reads your post they say "Well forget that guy," and decline to respond.
 
Ok, i use my monitor for my 360. Right now it's hooked up to a set of small 2.1 Altec lansing . I was wondering how I could hook up the 360 to a Auzen Forte? I was thinking using a stereo adapter into the line in. could I use the Toslink?

So I come to the experts.....
How do I do it.

either option would work, and it won't matter how you've got things connected, at least assuming you're using 2.1 speakers or headphones (based on your post and a guess that you're doing this to use the Forte's headphone amp), the analog will be stereo only, TOSlink will give you stereo or surround, depending on the 360's configuration, whats being run, etc

then you'll just be able to mix that input alongside other inputs like Wave, MIDI, etc, and have your 360's audio being handled by the Forte
 
doesn't the forte only have digital out (via coaxial/ toslink adapter), not digital in (in order to send audio from 360)? i might be mistaken. seems like the line in via an adapter would be the best bet like the op suggested.
 
doesn't the forte only have digital out (via coaxial/ toslink adapter), not digital in (in order to send audio from 360)? i might be mistaken. seems like the line in via an adapter would be the best bet like the op suggested.

has S/PDIF input header on the board, you just need a simple two pin to RCA adapter or similar, and you'll have coax S/PDIF available
 
I'll never get posts like this. You are mad because people looked at your post, didn't know the answer, and so didn't post anything? Would you rather they had just made something up so you'd have a response?

You'll find that posts get a lot of views. People are curious what you are posting. That doesn't mean they have an answer for you. Getting impatient with people isn't going to help you at all because them maybe when someone who does know the answer reads your post they say "Well forget that guy," and decline to respond.

You got me all wrong. I'm just shocked that within 25 views nobody had a comment. I've posted several times in the forum and get at least one reply. :D
Thanks. for the replies. I'll be looking for the 2 pin to rca adapter. Or I'll find a cord to use the rca to mini plug adapter I'm using now for the amped 2.1 speakers.
I will be using Medusa 5.1 NX headset. Or JVC HA RX 700 headphones. IF I can get them away from my GF...:D
 
You got me all wrong. I'm just shocked that within 25 views nobody had a comment. I've posted several times in the forum and get at least one reply. :D
Thanks. for the replies. I'll be looking for the 2 pin to rca adapter. Or I'll find a cord to use the rca to mini plug adapter I'm using now for the amped 2.1 speakers.
I will be using Medusa 5.1 NX headset. Or JVC HA RX 700 headphones. IF I can get them away from my GF...:D

Yeah... I got threads where no-one posted for days...
 
Back
Top