Forsale post user not responding and ignoring questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIZMOZ

2[H]4U
This guy atrance5 is ignoring all our questions and not posting pictures when asked. Many have asked multiple times and he continues to ignore everyone. I am afraid this could be a guy scamming others or could scam someone. Why would he not answer questions? Something is very fishy, and in wanting to protect our other members, I think a admin needs to step in.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1877699

You sent him a PM as well?

I don't see why someone who has been here for 7 years and has over 2k posts would scam for $80.

You sent him a PM as well?

I don't see why someone who has been here for 7 years and has over 2k posts would scam for $80.

Then again it is also odd that someone here for seven years would keep bumping a post and never answer questions Who bumps a post for eight weeks and never answers a question? :p

I don't usually reply to questions that are posted in my threads as well. If you have a question PM me.

Ever heard of pm?

Not even going to repost thread now.

Wow, you posted in here? lol.........

While I agree sending a PM works, you were asked in your thread for some pretty common things. Why ignore everyone and not even post things they are asking which are plenty reasonable and not personal? Asking for pictures and usage time for headphones is not something that should have to be asked in a PM. It should be listed in the FS ad.

Wow, you posted in here? lol.........

While I agree sending a PM works, you were asked in your thread for some pretty common things. Why ignore everyone and not even post things they are asking which are plenty reasonable and not personal? Asking for pictures and usage time for headphones is not something that should have to be asked in a PM. It should be listed in the FS ad.

Agreed. Makes it seem he was hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back