Forget snakes on a plane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
It's Moose on a roof!!!!!!

mooseontheroofjg7.jpg


It's been at least 2 weeks since the last chop moose up thread, let's see your best moose action!!!
 
marty9876 said:
It's Moose on a roof!!!!!!

mooseontheroofjg7.jpg


It's been at least 2 weeks since the last chop moose up thread, let's see your best moose action!!!

I use to own a Dodge Colt / Plymouth Champ just like the one in the picture. Actually I had two (one of each: Colt and Champ). One was Gold, and one was white.

Ha Ha! Dead Moose on the colt!
 
AtomicMoose said:
Do you spend all day just looking for pics of dead Moose? ;)

Probably... but by the looks of it, it was worth it. I think it makes him happy...
 
AtomicMoose said:
Do you spend all day just looking for pics of dead Moose? ;)

I think I was searching for hot moose and someone ended up on that.
 
Yep I think he did, and in all fairness, this is a little OT to boot as well..

After all, that's what General Mayhem is for. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top