"For the [H]orde Boxen Giveaway!" Signup

Me and my antique are in...

P4 930 OC'd to 3.9ghz + AGP ATI 2400HD running the GPU client, lets see what this pile can do, and god save my electric bill! : )

Me and my antique are in...

P4 930 OC'd to 3.9ghz + AGP ATI 2400HD running the GPU client, lets see what this pile can do, and god save my electric bill! : )
You need to post your badge to enter.

It looks like I can't get a badge/see my stats till I post a work unit? Current estimate is 3 days on my client for the first one.
Yes, you need to complete work units before you will show up in the stats.

Several years ago, I was "working for the competition"... but just downloaded the client, and am folding for the right guys now!
(May take a day or two for new work units to show up under team # 33?)

Edit.... Can't seem to get them to combine here. My stats for both teams DO show up together on the F@H site tho?

Last edited:
dropper, 9th in #33!

Point Averages

Per Hour 6,614
Per Update 18,124
Per Day 132,734
Per Week 978,949
Per Month 3,052,226

Last edited:
I dont get the rules. I have to fold a million points? I have been folding since the beginning with seti@home and havent got 1 million points so how do you expect me to fold a million in a few months?

I dont get the rules. I have to fold a million points? I have been folding since the beginning with seti@home and havent got 1 million points so how do you expect me to fold a million in a few months?

Seti@home is not folding. 1 million points is also certainly doable by the end of October if you have some decent hardware. Anyway, gkanakis was nice enough to extend the no points requirement until the end of this month, so only people who sign up after the beginning of September will have to produce a certain amount of points before the end. All you have to do is maintain a consistent points output.

Count me in. Could use another folding rig. Trying to save up for a GTX 460 which I'd happily slap in if I win. Then I'd just slide the 275 over to my AMD quad and ditch the RAdeon 4850 ;)

It looks like I can't get a badge/see my stats till I post a work unit? Current estimate is 3 days on my client for the first one.

Finally got a WU submitted... had to steal time on another machine to do it. :D My primary system got slowed down by automatic updates last night... it's 44% finished so it should be submitting today.

I'm in
not sure where you are getting the stats in the format you are posting...

Donator: betadan
Team: [H]ardOCP (33)
Score: 6535
Donator Rank: 367938 of 1444583
WU 31

strait from f@h

I'm in been lurking here a while figure its time to post!

I am in on this offer too! If you guys don't mind a n00b folding.

Also do all of our systems have to be folding all the time or can we take one or two down occasionally?

I'm in been lurking here a while figure its time to post!

I am in on this offer too! If you guys don't mind a n00b folding.

Also do all of our systems have to be folding all the time or can we take one or two down occasionally?

Not at all! The more the better! :D

Quoting the rules here "If you have an issue with folding for a day or so, this is fine. :cool:
But if its for an extended time, then you will be DQed." :eek:

Glad this came up; apparently my FAH client ate itself and I didn't notice that it hasn't run in a month. All fixed now and I even got the GPU client working this time, too. Bonus! :D

[EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently my [H] stats page just needed a couple days to update.]

Last edited:
Back