"For the [H]orde Boxen Giveaway!" Signup

I figure I can fold a little for the [H]orde especially with the prize. I haven't upgraded since my wife and I had kids!!

Last edited:
So how do you get the little widget sig thing?Nevermind it took me a minute to find it :)

Last edited:
I'll join in for a bit. How much I put in will change based on heat of summer tho but I'll at least leave one GPU going.

I'll sign up.

I'm folding away (on one core though, the smp client doesn't like my pc, causes it to do all sorts of random stuff). Got the gpu client running also.

Edit2: got a newer smp client well see if it works and doesn't cause my pc to go crazy.

Edit: badge

Last edited:
Sign me up please. Note that the current stats sites have me as inactive, I just started turning things back on here today.. give them at least one or two more update cycles and it should show me as active once again.

New but in nonetheless, been meaning to give some cycles to the horde for awhile, guess you twisted my arm. On a side note the site shows me as inactive but I've been folding for several days straight, anyone have an explanation for that?

New but in nonetheless, been meaning to give some cycles to the horde for awhile, guess you twisted my arm. On a side note the site shows me as inactive but I've been folding for several days straight, anyone have an explanation for that?

if your doing smp it will show you inactive until you turn in a work unit.. then show you inactive again til the next ones turned in if theres more then a day or so between WU's..

Awesome. I'd love to have a desktop again so I can fold full time again!

Last edited:
I'm in.

URL=http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/?pz=102&tnum=33&id=1521]
0.png
[/URL]

Back