piller1999
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2002
- Messages
- 245
Just a quick question for you folders out there....
I setup Slackware 9.1 on an old Dell XPS T600. It's a P3 600 (according to KDE System Info its a Katmai). Anyways, I was just wondering if this time per frame sounds about right:
The project is one of those ones with the 400 frames. On my machine it takes ~36 minutes for 1 frame to complete.
Just wondering if this time is normal for a P3.
I setup Slackware 9.1 on an old Dell XPS T600. It's a P3 600 (according to KDE System Info its a Katmai). Anyways, I was just wondering if this time per frame sounds about right:
The project is one of those ones with the 400 frames. On my machine it takes ~36 minutes for 1 frame to complete.
Just wondering if this time is normal for a P3.