Flickering cursor at the corner of my monitor

Interesting, and I thought I kept the video going too long...

I'm not running eyefinity (can I even? on a 4850?).

To rule out the monitors, I tried a monitor with another computer and it didn't have any glitching.

I haven't and I'm starting to think there is a relation between it and another problem I have. Sometimes during a click+hold, it behaves as if I unclicked and click+hold again, so if I'm highlighting some text it could end up highlighting part of it then I find myself dragging that part of text. Through wiggling/shaking, light presses and other stuff, I haven't been able to purposefully recreate this clicking issue (AT ALL :\) so I'd bet it has something to do with some software interrupting at intervals rather than a hardware issue.
The relationship I see with the flickering corner? They're both related to the mouse! :D

BTW I have an MX Revolution with SetPoint 6.10.55.

No idea! :eek:

There was another thread where someone was having the mouse faded out using the 10.10 drivers. SO I think it might be a driver issue. As usual.

If it bothers you enough you could roll back, or wait for the hotfix

Are any of you guys with this issue using MSI's Afterburner utility? I uninstalled it and the problem went away.

I seem to be having this problem too but I don't want to uninstall my Afterburner... I have my 6850 running at 930/1080 with it.

Noooo....

My dreams of my new system build being 101% perfect without any driver woes or glitches is being destroyed.

Last system I built was when the 7800GTs came out, and the SLI problems with scaling, VSync etc were sickening not even forgetting the driver crashing of Vista.

May have the new parts by the end of the week, i'll keep an eye on this. :-( (Getting 2x 6870)

Back