• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

@FLECOM

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
16,144
Hey man, any luck finding some good matx motherboards for your 5 hex cores? Can't wait to see your ramp up!!!

Fold On!
 
Been wondering where the Tiger has been. He's putting out 100K PpD, but haven't seen him on the board much. 5 Hex Cores.....
 
If this is the case....

I don't think we will hear from him till he is sitting ppd wise where he wants to be.
 
lolwut?

slight oops there I guess lol
 
yeah dookey, are you sure you didn't get tiger and flecom confused?

It's pretty easy, with both of them being the past undisputed [H] PPD and Overall points kings.

I'd still like to point out to all the newbies that FLECOM hit 50 million points on P4's and standard clients. Just sayin'
 
It's pretty easy, with both of them being the past undisputed [H] PPD and Overall points kings.

I'd still like to point out to all the newbies that FLECOM hit 50 million points on P4's and standard clients. Just sayin'

He needs to have these all on SMP - given if they're more current this time around... :cool:
 
He needs to have these all on SMP - given if they're more current this time around... :cool:
lol p4's dont run smp bro.. and that was back more then 3 years ago before the SMP client was even a thought.. avg points back then were 100-150 PPD per classic client.. so take a guess how many systems he was running just to hit 50 million.. :D
 
CRAP, my bad. I got mixed up. It was FLECOM. Sorry for the mistake Tiger.
 
That will teach me to not drink too many beers and post.
 
drunk posting = b7 :p

and I got the procs late last week... haven't done anything with them yet as I don't have any $$$ to buy motherboards at the moment lol

was considering selling a pair so I could buy an SR-2... dunno :\

have an asus workstation board in my work PC that might support them so I can at least test them out... have a 920 in it right now
 
CRAP, my bad. I got mixed up. It was FLECOM. Sorry for the mistake Tiger.

Oh well, it is still awesome since 6 more hex cores for the team are 6 more hex cores for the team no matter who has them. Just wish Tiger would stop by and say hi. After all, it was only a couple of months ago where we were playing virtual upgrade paths for him.
 
Back
Top