• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Flecom Breaks 5 Million !!!!

RPhArrow

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
939
Good God !! Look at FLECOM go ! Our first team member to accumulate 5 freakin' million points !!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go FLECOM.... We luv ya !!!!!!!!


RPhArrow ---\\\------------------------->
 
Great job!!! I know he's been crunching away for several yrs now.
I'm still working on busting 250k.
 
Nice. :cool:

He is also very close to busting the top 20 overall.
 
Congrats and watch as BrianTaylor gets 4million!

Ps-Whats the deal with ChelseaOilman stopping at pretty much 2million flat?
 
Nice job Flecom. You are like the [H] version of Superman, except you are even [H]arder than the man of steel! :)
 
unhappy_mage said:
FLEet COMmander, perhaps? :p

Yep, I think Fleet Commander is an appropriate title for our points leader producing at the local rating of High King !! Go mofo Fle !

RPhArrow --\\\\------------------>
 
Back
Top