• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Flattened!!!

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
1,204
Run over by Sean_McHugh and Tormond....no wave....no headlights flashing....just treadmarks!!! :p

Good work guys! :D

 
Mayhem33 said:
Run over by Sean_McHugh and Tormond....no wave....no headlights flashing....just treadmarks!!! :p

Good work guys! :D


I'm coming for you too. :D It just may take me a while, though. ;)

 
Mayhem33 said:
You really stepped up your production, havn't you Smoke! :cool:


Just a little bit. I'm going to lose some of it soon, though. My mom is going to get her computer back so I'm going to lose about 100 PPD there. I did borg a laptop that turns in some results occasionally. I also made some hardware config changes on my work P4 and got it started on QMDs. That was a nice points boost. I'm hoping a new addition possibly next week will help me make up for the loss of my mom's system since she hardly ever uses it. I'm also going to see if an can get my dually PII running again. It's not much but it's better than nothing. Besides, my friend told me to bring as many boxen into his house as I can. So I figure I should take him up on that. :D

 
SmokeRngs said:
<snip> Besides, my friend told me to bring as many boxen into his house as I can. So I figure I should take him up on that.

Ummmmm....YEAH!
 
Back
Top