First time liquid cooling pics

@ 1.35 vcore with HT then yes the temps seem normal. If that's without HT then that seems like a bit much.

LOL! goodjob though mate, I had to buy one from koolance

I would like one that looks a lot better but in august im getting a new case, psu, and im redoing my everypart of my liquid cooling setup. I am looking at a 360rad and a 240 rad a koolance cpu block redoing my gpu block if i can ever grow a big enough pair to take it apart im to afraid ill break it some how. I new pump tubing and compression fittings... list goes on and on lol Hey i was looking at your sig will you post a pic on here of your cpu block? I am looking at the same one or a 370 im not sure yet but i think those blocks look a lot better compared to like my xspc rasa block which IMO doesnt look good at all

Yeah thats true. I wonder what my temps would be like once i get my new setup im not going to worry anymore about this current setup my temps are high but i have such a power hungry chip hell im at 1.38volts to be stable at 4ghz after running 20 IBT and i top out at 76c im wondering what i would see with HT on lol

Just leave your loop intact and take the CPU block and repaste or pad. Its probably just a crappy mount.

My 2600K is watercooled and I hit maybe 60c wide open throttle. I would go and get some Diamond IC or Biostar Diamond paste and use that. I like the diamond paste because if you leak a little bit on components on the motherboard it will not cause an electrical bridge blowing out components. And it cools damn good too. Also tighten your screws on your water block to the back plate using a criss-cross method like changing lug nuts on a car and dont be afraid to wrench them down nice and tight.

Here's a pic of my CPU waterblock

dsc_0020.jpg

I like the way your gpu is lit up and i like your res to is it a ek res? Also I will try to look for some diffrent thermal paste and reset it.

I like the way your gpu is lit up and i like your res to is it a ek res? Also I will try to look for some diffrent thermal paste and reset it.

Thanks. The waterblock itself has LEDs. Yes it is an EK res, i wish i've gotten the shorter version thought. I never thought it would be this huge haha

Oh i see, I want one like that but smaller thats why im looking at the 150 one, How does your gpu block glow that like? Is it built into the block and thats just stock how the block is?

Your GPU temps seam really high also. I wouldn't think they should be going over 50c at the most. 20 mintues of Furmark on my 6970 on water it wont get over 38c.

I think the 480 is one of the hottest GPUs out there? Also its overclocked at max voltage?

Also i will be resetting it but i will be using the same thermal pads just going to redo the thermal paste sometime when i get my new setup in august. It can top out at 105c and i top at about 62 plus my pump goes down real low when the cpu temps are low so its not getting good water flow too...

Anyways ran my first 3dmark11 test scored P6504 overclocked and at stock everything i got P5433

Back