first 2k pt day!!!!

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
man i was checking my stats for the day and realized that my pts for today was just over 2000:) a couple of borgs i started the other day just kicked over so they are now turning pts 24/7:) now about 3000 borgs more to catch up to Logikality lol :D

what pt number do you remember getting excited about last?

84gthatch said:
man i was checking my stats for the day and realized that my pts for today was just over 2000:) a couple of borgs i started the other day just kicked over so they are now turning pts 24/7:) now about 3000 borgs more to catch up to Logikality lol :D

60k, which will be happening any hour now :D

Congrats on a great point day! I was just happy to see my stuff putting out around 1k ppd, the other number is my desire to at least touch the edge of the top 100, but with guys like you coming through and trampling me, it's not going to be easy! ;)

With what I currently have I'd say there is a slim chance I might be able to make it into the top 150 on the team but I'm not going to hold my breath. The past couple of months have seen me get steamrolled on a regular basis and I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon. Looks like I'm going to have to find a way to get more boxen and get my friend to stop turning his off or turning off the client. That is really starting to annoy me since that box is close to a third of my production.

Keep the 2k days coming!

57 points, 1st WU for me. I shoul dbe breaking 1 mil soon, that will be a monkey off my back

84gthatch said:

When I first skimmed your post, I thought that you had another 3000 b0rgs that were going to be reporting....Congrats on your 2k day. I think that the first time that I was really excited about my production was when I broke 5K a day.

3k more borgs reporting today would be TIGHT but it's not gonna happen i would be pretty happy if i could get a half a dozen new ones reporting over the weekend lol

Back