Firefox & Logitech MX1000

scatpack

Limp Gawd
Anyone have this combo and still have the FOWARD & BACK buttons work in Firefox? I can't get mine to work in Firefox, is there a workaround?

Bugalaman

Really a Ugandachick
set the forward button to the keystroke "alt right-arrow" and the exact opposite for the back button, the keystroke "alt left-arrow". thats what I did, and its the only way I know to do it for certain.

scatpack

Limp Gawd
Go to the Logitech icon in the taskbar. Click on it. Then click on the buttons you want to change on the graphic..

Mauli

Gawd
:( you guys have the mouse and the keyboard that i want but cant get :(

debello_64

Gawd
The forward/backward buttons will also work if you just unload the mouseware, the mouse will work as normal with out the them. I have noticed sometimes with the mouseware installed you can't assign all the buttons on the mouse in games.

Bugalaman

Really a Ugandachick
debello_64 said:
The forward/backward buttons will also work if you just unload the mouseware, the mouse will work as normal with out the them. I have noticed sometimes with the mouseware installed you can't assign all the buttons on the mouse in games.
not for me. I hate having the mouseware installed, but it is the only way to get all the buttons working correctly