Firefox & Logitech MX1000

scatpack

Limp Gawd
Anyone have this combo and still have the FOWARD & BACK buttons work in Firefox? I can't get mine to work in Firefox, is there a workaround?

set the forward button to the keystroke "alt right-arrow" and the exact opposite for the back button, the keystroke "alt left-arrow". thats what I did, and its the only way I know to do it for certain.

Go to the Logitech icon in the taskbar. Click on it. Then click on the buttons you want to change on the graphic..

:( you guys have the mouse and the keyboard that i want but cant get :(

The forward/backward buttons will also work if you just unload the mouseware, the mouse will work as normal with out the them. I have noticed sometimes with the mouseware installed you can't assign all the buttons on the mouse in games.

debello_64 said:
The forward/backward buttons will also work if you just unload the mouseware, the mouse will work as normal with out the them. I have noticed sometimes with the mouseware installed you can't assign all the buttons on the mouse in games.
not for me. I hate having the mouseware installed, but it is the only way to get all the buttons working correctly

Back