Finally!

CodeX

2[H]4U
Full epic :D

wowscrnshot122807235816gw2.jpg

My armory link isn't working for some reason or I would post it... :(

How high is it, by the way?

Like 30 days on that character, more on my warrior.

BladeVenom said:
How many boars did you have to kill

Eleventy point six billion

Oomps said:
Kind of sad, all that time and still tier 4.

All what time? Until just now I didn't say anything about time lol... also, post yours

/back

Darkatom said:
Dont know what that is or what it means but congratulations

ty

How much of your life have you invested into WOW?

Why does that matter? How much time have you invested into other genres of games? Some people choose to see a movie, some choose to play WoW. Either way, it's a way to spend free time.

Normally, I don't jump to arms at a lot of these comments but when you call it a life investment, it sounds rather condescending.

To the OP: Grats :cool:

Congratulations on putting effort into a game and enjoying (or will) the rewards. I remember when I got full tier 2 (seems so long ago, that is what I get for not playing WoW anymore), but go have fun with your new gear that is the best part.

Congrats! I don't know what it means either! :D

My sister's a WoW addict, so I'm sure she'd be impressed. ;) Quite frankly I would be a WoW addict too but kept myself away.

To everyone else, don't try to argue with WoW players.. they've been rehearsing and refining their counter arguments for years. In the end, you may just end up pissing each other off, but they'll keep playing.

Holy shit, that's sweet. Sometimes I wish I played WoW in a guild and stuff like that, so that I could hold my head high in decent society, safe in the knowledge that i'm a useful and dignified member of the human race.

I can dream.

Holy shit, that's sweet. Sometimes I wish I played WoW in a guild and stuff like that, so that I could hold my head high in decent society, safe in the knowledge that i'm a useful and dignified member of the human race.

I can dream.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

Who is talking about anyones place in society? I am a college graduate, I work as a software engineer, I am engaged to a girl I have been with for four years. I am a good brother, a good son, and a good fiance.

Take your stereotypes elsewhere.

I can dream.

Do I detect a bit of character envy? No need to worry. There are sweatshops in China churning out gold, items, and high level characters. Not only will you have the character you've always wanted, but you'll have provided several months wages to a poor Chinese peasant. :D

Why does that matter? How much time have you invested into other genres of games? Some people choose to see a movie, some choose to play WoW. Either way, it's a way to spend free time.

Normally, I don't jump to arms at a lot of these comments but when you call it a life investment, it sounds rather condescending.

i dont play wow anymore but your right... some people do nothing but watch tv, and flip from one stupid show to another, or watch hours upon hours of sports.. why is that any different than playing a mmo? people dont rag on the sports fanatic do they.. people just like to bash on other people for no good reason..

Wally: Take your flames elsewhere, noone wants to hear your shit

I was not trying to imply ANYTHING in my thread - other than wondering how long it takes a person to reach that level - I work with guys that are at that level and hear it took them a LONG time. Shoot, don't lecture me on wasted time - I'm the king at it.

Wally: Take your flames elsewhere, noone wants to hear your shit

Legitimate right to express an opinion. The fact that you may find it unpalatable has no bearing. By the same standard, I could tell you to fuck off with your contribution because I consider it to be invalid. I don't because i'm not a retard.

Mannn, this guy just wanted to express his achievement and some of you guys come in here to bash him.....WTF!!!!! Im sure there are things you do in your life you feel proud of when accomplished/finished, you sure wouldnt appreciate someone putting you down for that, would ya???

To OP: Ka Plah!!!!!! I think its very cool you were able to keep up with your gaming to FINALLY receive your payment for your hard work. I only made it to level 56 :(

Enjoy!!!!

congrats man!! i dunno the stats but that just look cool :p hope u enjoy it, btw HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mannn, this guy just wanted to express his achievement and some of you guys come in here to bash him.....WTF!!!!! Im sure there are things you do in your life you feel proud of when accomplished/finished, you sure wouldnt appreciate someone putting you down for that, would ya???

I know I quoted ya SAW, but this isn't meant as any kind of dig at you. I think the problem is alot of people clicked on the thread not knowing what it was about... I did... only to find out it was about WoW. me/disappointed

Maybe if the thread title explained a bit more it would stop people clicking on the thread to see wtf and stop people coming here, not knowing what to expect, being disappointed and then posting flame bait or trolling.

Then again... the retards of this world might see a post that says WoW: Finally! and flock even more to troll and flame bait the WoW geeks :p (yes... im joking... don't shoot me)

OP: congrats on whatever the hell it is you got there, I wont pretend to understand it, but then again im a Monster Hunter Freedom whore and god only knows nobody understands me :p

Back