
I have always wanted one of these cases but was unwilling to pay $300 for the DIY case as I did not care for the skull logo!!!
Thanks to a trade with soundmax - I know have this nice Fragbox case which was originally a system as it has the preferred Falcon Northwest logo!
I built it out using my standard mATX setup: eVGA NF-44, X2 4800+, 7950GX2, 2GB Corsair XMS, X-fi, 150GB Raptor and a SeaSonic M12 700.
I still Need to find something to fit in the 3 1/2 bay that leaves enough room to stuff the extra cable lengths from the PSU
My temps Idle / Load temps (44/56) are a bit hotter in this case than with my other cases (X-Gene, Micro Fly or QMICRA) but it's working well enough and is fairly quiet as I'm using an NT06 "Lite" CPU cooler and running the other fans on 7V.