• drive stealth
  • hole for psu wires
  • wiring job
  • rear fan grill
  • switch
  • soon to make a stealthed push buton in a 3.25 bay for my ccfl's
  • sound dampening foam

How I did my wiring,
For those of you with a Lial Li one of the best spots I found to hide wires was under the hdd cage. I took the front usb connectors off so that way they were not interfeering. My inverter for my leds is under the hdd cage with the wires comming out to where the bottom of the lights are. If you go to the album page and look at the last pic, you will notice the holw I cut, I put all my wires that come out of my psu to go in there. Then from behind I figgured out what wires I needed. Then your bring out the wires between the edge of the floppy cadge and the end of the mobo. for me that was. 2 lines of cables with 4 connectors, hd, videocard, dvd and switch. then my 20pin mobo cable for power. Try to get this far away from your window, that way they look smaller. I put my switch for my ccf's in my drive bay it fist perfectly and very snug. The next thing I am going to do is do something with my 20piner, the default heatsrink and cover went far, but they didn't want to do it so much that u could not bend it. If you have any more questions let me know.

http://lastik.xaled.com/userfiles/lastiK_/palbum2.htm

pics found here and ^^^^^

Looks nice. How are you liking your CPU cooler?

Nice pic of the inside. Nice, clean wiring... not too shabby.

...and a small suggestion, block out that key before you have to call EA because it was jacked.

Nicely done, But you do realize that you just posted your BF 1942 CD Key in that one pic for anyone to steal right?

i have had like 5 ppl pm me

not 1 had got the 1arr 4 digets correct

i like the zalman however with the ic7g temp readings its kinda hard

lol i could steal it if i wanted, but i dont play bf1942. All you gotta do is open it up in windows picture and fax viewer, rotate it and zoom it

naw

i tried

it gets to blury
on the original high res pic you can

how do u open ur cdroms? and how come u dont use the fanmate on the zalman?

to open I push the bottom right corner of the 5.25 bezzel, when I push it it hits the cd button my dvd drive and opens

the fanmate, when I have the fanmate on full does it run faster then when I just plug it in normaly? if it does I will use it, but the sound rite now is fine

That's an AWESOME mod.

Makes me want to actually get stuff together and make one. Love that UT logo, sweet. GJ!

thanks

I just finished rewiriing it, gonna post new pics 2morow

sdk said:
Lian Li PC 65 with some customs things done to it like custom fans and switch, cut grill, hole for psu wires, stealth ect.

Can you show pics of what you mean with the "hole for psu wires"? i plan on getting the same case but im black soon and anything that can help me hide some wires would be helpful :)

btw: nice case you have there. :cool:

Get a little closer to that BF cd next time.

Thanks in advance.

okay, i need to get my tripod out so when my dad comes home I will do that

btw

if you want to see the hole I cut for the psu wires look in the 1st pic with the zalman and the uunreal, you can see the bottom of my psu, and then the wires go into the side

Thanks for the BF1942 cd Key!...

now if i only played it still i might help, it Vietnam for me right now.... :)

pm me it, I highly doubt you got it.

having webhosting probs, seems I went through half of my bw in 10 days

yeaha i have gone through half a gig of bandwith in 10 days and I only got 1 g, but i must get pics, so when my dad gets home he will set the camera up and I got the tripod out

hey i have a pic request. can u get a pic with the side panel off to show where u put all the wires at?

lol will do

do u guys actually like this? i mean, i thought it was pretty good, but I have seen some good ones, does this make u wanna make your comp better and get a lian li?

i made a masterpeice for u in photoshop

psu_hole_done.jpg

sdk said:
i made a masterpeice for u in photoshop

psu_hole_done.jpg

yea i know what u did, i just wanted a better pic of it. ive actually thought about making that hole.

Back