Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (FF7 Remake Part 2)

I was under the impression each game was basically.. a disc from the original game. Since this is a incomplete game technically. Having to start over is a mega fail.

I was under the impression each game was basically.. a disc from the original game. Since this is a incomplete game technically. Having to start over is a mega fail.

Like I don't know how else they would have done it

You either start beefcaked as hell already, or you start from scratch as a pussy little bitch again.

They kinda just just designed themselves into a corner with how the games are broken up. Unless they just dynamically scaled all the enemies, but I think that's kind of shit in RPGs in general since it fucks up the getting stronger power fantasy.

The final game is going to be nuts because that's where a _lot_ of crazy shit happens. Submarines, highwind, weapons attacking, meteor...

I'm hoping some time after the final part of this trilogy releases, they'll release a "full trilogy" pack that combines all three titles into one package and have their level/gameplay systems consistent with each other (ie: levels/materia carry over, etc) - that way we'll get that epic full story in one volume.

I was going to jump straight away into Rebirth, however Persona 3 Reload just got its claws into me, so Rebirth will have to wait. Which is probably a good thing, tbh.

37 hours in and still enjoying this. Chapter 9 now. Does anyone have suggestions on a great build. Sometimes getting my ass handed to me (e.g., chapter 9 first boss). Took me a while to level up and understand his mechanics before taking him down. Also went back to grasslands to try and do all side content as I felt under leveled (fight said 31 and I entered as 31, beat at level 32 but it was a slog).

Back