Fermi Killer ATI 45,770

LOL! - I can't wait for the fanboi who had not even clicked on this like to start flaming.

Fermi Killer?

How do you kill a product that does not exist?
If only Nietze would be alive...:D

My my. Nvidia is ruined. That thing numbered even higher then a 5870! It must be wicked fast.

Where the hell is Sonda? He makes passionate love to anything from ATI ending in *770 I thought for sure he would jizz his pants at the mere sight of this! :D

Where the hell is Sonda? He makes passionate love to anything from ATI ending in *770 I thought for sure he would jizz his pants at the mere sight of this! :D

Other than the voltage tweak what makes it better than any of the other HD5770s?

Does it come with Dirt 2?

All of the HD5770s are rated at those speeds.

They mixed the memory speed with the bandwidth. The memory speed is 1200MHz, the bandwidth is 4.8Gbps

Ewiz/Superbiz seems to be owned/operated by Asians (don't pull the race card, I'm a Flip) who can't speak/read Engrish very well. Their website is constantly ridden with errors, some of which are easy to dismiss, others are misleading (I'm not necessarily saying it's intentional).

the 7770 will KILL everything. plz ATI removew the X770 naming! why it couldnt be the 5780 and 5750 lol

LOL@people who didn't see the 5 digits & thought this post was serious.

They mixed the memory speed with the bandwidth. The memory speed is 1200MHz, the bandwidth is 4.8Gbps

Ewiz/Superbiz seems to be owned/operated by Asians (don't pull the race card, I'm a Flip) who can't speak/read Engrish very well. Their website is constantly ridden with errors, some of which are easy to dismiss, others are misleading (I'm not necessarily saying it's intentional).

Don't you mean Pinoy? :D

Technology to a 40 generations jump forwards over night. The card uses 5 watts at full load and plays Crysis at 1337 FPS @2560*2048 max settings :D

lol this thing must be a beast. it has a lot more numbers, and as we all know, more numbers = MORE PERFORMANCE ROAR

45770? You mean 4nm. Right? :D
Using time-travel to one-up the competition is the sort of underhanded tactic I would have expected from nVidia, not ATi.

Oh well. Nothing left to do but reap the benefits of ATi's subterfuge.

Back